Chapter 37 : The Baby

Derek's P.O.V :

Today would be the day that I see my daughter for the first time . Aaliyah Marie Dallas. Screams perfection .

Delany and I haven't talked for weeks . I mean I love her but what she did, Nigga that shady! I don't fuck with shady shit man .

She has been acting up though . I wonder what's up with her .

I got dressed appropriately and went to the adoption center . I was greeted by a lady .

"Hi welcome to the adoption center."
"Hey I'm here to see my daughter ."
"Daughter eh?"
"Yea."
"Name?"
"Aaliyah Dallas."
"Oh that cute one! Oh my goodness ! She's such an angel ! Surprises me! She's only 2 years old!"

I smiled . The lady walked me through halls full of different rooms . I heard children everywhere . Being a dad typa thing kinda scares me but I mean it's worth it , my kid can't stay in here .

We finally reached Aaliyah's room where a nurse was playing with her . She was so beautiful .

"Look who's here Aaliyah" said the nurse

The minute I looked at Aaliyah my heart jumped . She looked exactly like April .. And me . My daughter ... Wow.

"So you must be the father ." She said
"Yes that's me ." I said
"Well she's a lucky young gal! It's rare for the biological parents to adopt their very own children ."

The nurse handed me Aaliyah . She was so precious . I freaked the fuck out . I can't believe I'm in the presence of my own daughter!

Aaliyah smiled as she made eye contact with me .

"Hey baby! It's daddy."

Aaliyah laughed and rested her nose onto mine . That made the nurses heart melt .

"Awh it seems as if she knew who you were!"

Now since I have my daughter . I know I have to step up .

"Of course I am her father ." I said full of joy

April's P.O.V :

My mind was full of mixed emotions . I knew where my heart belong to but I just didn't know how to explain it . Grayson brings the good out in me , I think that's what made me fall mad deep in love with him , but he needs to Change .

"Yes to one condition ."
"And that is ??"
"You have to change for your own good Grayson. You need to be faithful."
"And I'll be it! Anything to make you happy baby!"

I smiled .

He got up from his knees and slipped the ring onto my finger .

"Baby."
"Mhm?"
"Let's make it official ?"
"Grayson .."
"We can start slow .. I will do anything ."
"Anything ? Yes anything !"

I smiled

"Okay.. Then yes we can start off slow."

Grayson got very excited and picked up me and twirled me around . He kissed me softly and smiled

"I've waited so long to do that !"
"Well now you have it!"

4:30 p.m

"Guys I'm diggin funnel cakes ." Said Ethan
"Me too!" Said Haylie
"Guys we just got off Medusa!" Reassured Jack J

Yes . We went to Six Flags. That's our killer spot ! I love the fact that me and Grayson are together again ! I'm actually happy !

We decided to get funnel cakes since Ethan wouldn't stop whining .

"Baby!"
"Yea?"
"Do you want ice cream on top of the funnel cake?"
"Grayson .. You should know that I love ice cream !"
"I'll take that as a yes then ." He laughed

I was having so much fun! Nothing could possibly ruin this day !

Grayson and I aparted from the gang and went to the car. Grayson was tired supposively.

We both went into the back seat and just chilled .

"April ?"
"Yea Grayson?"
"You do know the only reason why I wanted to come to the car was so we can be alone ."
"Are you serious ."
"Yea I just wanted some alone time with you ."
"So we can do what ?"
"We can do a lot of things ." He said while hovering over me kissing my neck
"Grayson we are going to be caught ."
"So what!" He said carelessly
"So what? Grayson I-"

Grayson interrupted me by pushing the seat all the way down and laying me on it. He began to kiss my neck leaving me marks .

"Baby stop ! I thought we were gonna take things slow ."
"Oh right .. I'm sorry ."
"No it's okay ."

It was silent . Why are things so awkward now ? I can't stand but hate it !

I then spoke up .

"Grayson ?"
"Yes?"
"Do you love me?"
"What did u just say?"
"You heard me!"
"Yes I love you! How can you say such a thing !"
"I don't know ."
"Baby we are together ! Nothing will due us part ! I love you!"

Nothing will due us part huh? Well guess what Grayson lied .

A/N : hey guys ! Well I have something to say .. I'm losing all my idea in this book so I'm ending it soon . Don't worry this is not the last chapter ! I will continue to keep writing it ! Besides I have a new book that I'm about to publish :) it's a Derek Luh fanfic :) Stay tuned :)))