Chapter 13 : Lonely Road

I went home feeling a bit odd . Not just because of the whole incident with Derek , just knowing that I won't have to worry about anything anymore .

I arrived home and saw Cameron sitting on the couch with Haylie .

"Hey April where were you ?"
"Oh I was just walking around the block."
"Do you wanna go out to eat later ?"
"Yea sure thing !"
"Okay well we're going at 6."
"sounds good ." I said smiling and walking away

I made it to my room to find a sleepy Grayson . He was so cute when he's sleeping ! It's also pretty hot too .

I didn't want to wake him up so I sat on a bean bag chair and went on Instagram. I had remembered about the picture that I took with Jake and I totally forgot to post it !

*this is how Aaron looks like *

*this is how Jake looks like*

I quickly posted it .

aprildallas: it was awesome seeing you and getting to know you @ JakeMccall ❤️! You are so sweet babes ! Hope to see you on tour!

Fans were going wild . They started asking me who Jake was and what he meant to me . Fuck can't I hang out with guys ? Chill fam chill . I didn't really care on what people thought.

That's when they started tagging Grayson. What the actual fuck ! Well it's not like I'm hiding anything . Well not anymore. I mean what could go wrong ?

___

"Why are you taking pictures with other guys ?"
"Grayson calm down ."
"No I'm not gonna calm down ! Who's Jake huh ? Why is he holding you by the waist ?"
"Grayson we weren't together then !"
"That doesn't change anything April !"
"He's really nice Grayson ."
"I don't care April ! Your my girlfriend not his ! "
"Stop playing the jealous card Grayson !"
"Wouldn't you get pissed off if I took a picture with another girl ."
"Well y-yea ."
"See ! See what I mean ?"
"But Grayson ..."
"I mean fuck if you want to be with him Go ahead ."
"Are you hearing yourself ?"
"Yea I do April !"
"Why are you acting like this Grayson? Stop seriously!"

Grayson sat down in the bed and covered his face with his hands . I sat on my knees and pulled his arms away .

"What's wrong ?"
"I-I'm sorry April .. Okay I- ."
"What is it ?"
"I just don't want you to leave me for some one else ."
"I would never !"
"You almost did."
"I-I know babe I'm sorry . I would never leave you . I love you ."
"Promise ?"
"I promise Grayson . If I didn't love you , I would've never given you a second chance ."

Grayson hugged me tightly . I could tell that he loved me . He didn't want me to ever leave him . I would never leave him for anyone ! Never !

Later that day me and Grayson went to the fair . We went on the Ferris wheel and took lots of pictures . It's so cute I swear ! My phone then started to ring .

A: Hello ?
D: Hey sorry April are you busy ?"
A: Well kinda .. At the fair with Grayson

Grayson gave me a worried look .

D: oh I'm so sorry .. Should I call you later ?
A: no you called for a reason . It must be important.
D: it is
A: well what is it ?
D : I wrote a song ... & I want to ask for your approval ..
A: okay .. What's the song called ?
D: Lonely Road
A: well that sounds depressing
D: yeah I just needed to write ..
A. What all your emotions ?
D: you know me so well .
A: well yeah
D: will you text me later and tell me what you think ?
A: yeah for sure Derek .
D: alright thanks Mami . Bye

I hung up the phone .

"What happened?"
"Oh nothing . Derek was just telling me that he wrote a new song and wants me to hear it before he announces it ."
"Oh." Grayson said sadly
"Babe don't worry . You have nothin to worry about . Derek and I are only music business now okay ."
"Okay ."

I leaned in and kissed him softly . We continued our day at the fair .

4:30 p.m.

Grayson and I arrived at the house . Cameron and Haylie seemed to be waiting .

"Hey April do you want to go shopping for an outfit ?" Asked Cameron
"Oh no I'm fine . I already have an outfit planned out ."
"Ok .. Well me and Haylie are gonna go .. Grayson do you want to come ?"

I looked at Grayson .

"You could go ."
"Are you sure ? Your gonna be alone ."
"Babe I'll be fine .. Besides Ethan will be here ."
"Where is he anyways ?" Asked Grayson
"Oh Ethan's Already at the mall , he's waiting for us .. Basically everyone is going to to dinner . " said Haylie
"Oh okay ." Said Grayson

Grayson kissed me on the cheek and left with Haylie and Cameron .

Once they left I quickly ran upstairs and went on my phone . I clicked on the link that Derek had sent me to listen to his new song .

I wonder what this song is about ?

I turned the volume to my phone and listened to it ...

"I wish you best with your new man ."

That lyric hit me ... Is Derek trying to diss me ?

"I don't need shit on this Lonely road ."

"Far from home , no where to go , all alone ."

Just to make everything clear ... I heard it one more time ... This song made me feel like shit . He's making me feel like I wanted to leave him .

"I'm so gone and heartless ."

"I'm gone . I'm all alone on this lonely Road."

"Your stubborn ass trying to prove me wrong ."

I quickly texted Derek .

To : Luhcifer 😈❤️
: I heard your song

From Luhcifer
: really what did you think ?

To : Luhcifer 😈❤️
: honestly made me feel like shit .. This song is about me huh . You knew how I felt about you . How the fuck am I stubborn ? Us fucking ? Late night calls ? How the fuck are you gone ? Backed up ? You being alone ? Okay Derek okay .

From Luhcifer:
: April please let me explain ... I was just hurt okay . Listen to me .. You know how I am . I like to put my emotions in my music . I had to let it all out . Baby please . Okay I was wrong ... I'm sorry please don't get mad . I thought you would like it .

To Luhcifer 😈❤️:
: I guess I'm one stubborn bitch aren't I Derek ?