Chapter 36 : The Promise Ring

Listen 2 the Song!!!  Now^^^

Grayson's P.O.V :

I felt like complete shit. I felt so weak and gross. I am never ever going to drink again. What was I thinking ? I'm only 17!

I rubbed my eyes and slowly got up from bed . I grabbed my phone and went to the kitchen .

"Hey Grayson!" Said Jack G
"Hey man."
"You okay?" Asked Haylie
"Well yea , I'm just hungover that's all."

All of a sudden , there was a loud noise .

"GOD DAMMIT GRAYSON !" Yelled Cameron
"What Cam?!?"
"OMG FIRST I HEAR THAT YOUR HUNGOVER & NOW I DROPPED MY PLATE FULL OF EGGS!"
"Well that's not my problem ! I didn't tell you to drop your plate!"
"No one told you to get drunk! Mom and dad would be pissed at you!"
"Mom and Dad aren't here now are they"?

My sister Cameron drives me insane!
But I love her.

"Here!" She said while handing me 2 pills of Advil
"What do I want these for?"
"I know you have a headache right now ! Now take these!"

I took the pills from her . Cameron handed me a bottle of water and I chugged it down .

"You happy now?" I said annoyed

Cameron rolled her eyes and walked away to pick up her mess.

"So wheres April ?" Asked Madison
"I actually don't know, I was just about to ask you guys that ."
"Oh she's with Ethan." Said Jack J
"Oh."

Cameron looked at me funny .

"Wait so are you guys back together or ?"

I don't really like talking to Cameron about my relationship with his own sister . I mean I fucked up so bad . I feel like it's awkward now .

"Uhm no we aren't .."

Ethan's P.O.V :

I know April loves Grayson. As much as it kills me , they deserve to be together . Yes I had a crush on her but, I've come to realize that it would be better for me to be more as her best friend then her ex boyfriend.

"April."
"Yea?"
"Does Grayson make you happy?"

April's P.O.V :

Does Grayson make me happy? He does but , after these past few months he's been showing me not to. He has lied and cheated on me , better yet with my ex boyfriend's sister!

I have too much things going on at this point. First it's Grayson and then I find out that I have a Daughter!!! I don't want to sound selfish , but I kinda don't want to keep my daughter . I'm not responsible yet . That's another reason why Derek put up our daughter for adoption .

Then again if I leave Derek I'm gonna look like a bad person and a bad parent but , if I leave Grayson ... I lose everything . I love Grayson. He showed me my true self .

"Grayson does make me happy b-"
"It's your daughter isn't it ."
"Yes but . I can't leave Derek with the kid .... OUR KID!"
"I know I know ."
"I'm stuck ..."
"April ?"
"Yes?"
"Do you still have feelings for Derek?"

*Flashback*

"Baby."
"Yea?"
"Te Quiero."
"Derek Stop."
"What!"
"You know how I feel when you talk in Spanish."

Derek leaned closer to me which made me get goosebumps . He makes me nervous .. Very nervous .

"Mami." He said while kissing my neck

*Flashback Ends*

"April!" yelled Ethan
"Huh?"
"You dozed off."
"Oh yea , uhm I'm sorry ."
"What were you thinking about ?"
"Oh it's nothing , don't worry ."

Ethan was puzzled . I can't have feelings for Derek. We are toxic for each other. When ever I see him , he makes me feel something . A type of feeling where you don't want to see someone and when you do , you just want to show them how much you love them.

I can't chose Derek. I love Grayson .

Ethan and I walked back to the suite .

"Hey guys!" Said Madison
"Hey Mads, do you know where Grayson is ?"
"You just missed him, he went in the shower right now ."
"Oh ok , then I'll just wait ."

Cameron then came out the room all dressed up .

"April lets do something ."
"Cam shouldn't we invite the whole gang to do something ?"
"Well yea but I wanted to see if u wanted to come first ."
"Well yea I do , but I'm gonna talk to Grayson first ."
"But he's in the shower ."
"Yea I know."

Cameron looked at me weird . Obviously he's my brother , so he would know something is up.

"Ok well go talk to him right now so you can get dressed ."
"Ok."

All of a sudden Grayson came out of the bathroom with his towel . My jaw almost dropped . He was shirtless .

"Grayson isn't there a bathroom in the room?" Said Jack J
"Yea but the shower in that bathroom is small."

Jack G laughed at my facial expression.

"Go get dressed Grayson." Said Jack G
"Yea man we finna go somewhere and hang out !" Said Jack J

Grayson went to the room . Ethan signaled me to follow him so I did . Well fuck !

Grayson's P.O.V :

Lemme tell you something , the shower that I just took , it was amazing . Pretty calm if I gotta be honest . I asked Cameron on what I should do to get April back . I need her and love her so much . I just need her in my life!

I had went into the room to get dressed . Shit what am I gonna wear . I put on some boxers and some grey joggers .

Right when I was about to put my shirt on, I heard a knock on the door .

"Come in!" I said

It was April.

"Oh hey April."
"Hi Grayson , do you mind if we talk ."
"Sure what's up?"
"Uhm I just wanted to s-"
"Wait April before you even finish that sentence .. I need to tell you something ."

April looked concerned .

"What is it?" She asked
"I'm just gonna let it out ... "

It was silent .

"April I need to have you back . I miss you so much , I-i gotta get my baby back! Okay I know what I did and I'm pathetic and I'm a jerk for it ! I love you okay! I love you ! Even if you have a kid with Derek I still want to be with you! I will even treat your daughter as if she were mine! I just need you April."
"Grayson I don't even k-"

I got on my knees and begged .

"Baby please I don't want to lose you , I don't want to lose us . I can not imagine myself with another girl that is not you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you..."
"Grayson this is too s-"

I slowly got up and went into the drawer and got out a little box.

I could tell April was low key freaking out .

"Let me prove it to you April , I can and will change . For me and you . I love you .

I opened the box .

"G-Grayson..."
"It's a promise ring April , it's a promise from me to always be honest with you and to love you and to never let go... So what do you say ? Will you take me back , because I want you back .. I want it all back ."