Tagged...

Let's just get this over with... face reveal bcs the person who tagged me (tr-ashy- ) did it.

 face reveal bcs the person who tagged me (tr-ashy- ) did it

This looks scarily accurate....  well, this 'chapter' won't be that serious (at all), just me joking around. Yea...
Anyways, lettuce begin!

1. Do you have any social media accounts?

Nah. Not any public ones at least. I don't have Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, ect. Go follow me never!
My life is perfectly fine. : )

2. How did I join Wattpad?

THROUGH THE POWER OF SCIENCE AND FRIENDSHIP! And loves f unicorns and stuuuff. (My very awesome friend here Try2CatchDaGalaxyCat introduced me to Wattpad. Check her out! And if you love Dan and Phil, that is a must. Or not I will not send the potato mafia for you)

3. What app do you use the most other than Wattpad?

Youtube...?

4. Your favorite color?

Blue. Teal. Anything at the range of blue-green.

5. Do you have any siblings?

Yaaaa. I have one. Face revealll!!!

He's a healthy boy, I swear

6. Favorite song?

Idk. Two Breaths Walking? (Vocaloid stuff)

7. Favorite sports/game?

My favorite sports is Basket, and my favorite game is Overwatch. (Currently, at least) (Mercy main, btw. Respect your mom son.)

I NEED HEALING.

8. Favorite number?

8. Perfect symmetry is key.

9. Favorite food?

Idk.

10. What's Your Birthday?

The day I was born.

11. Where you were born?

Earth. North of Aussie, Asia. On land.

12. What anime do you Watch?

I watch Soul Eater, Aot, Black Butler, Fairy Tail, Magi: the adventures of Sinbad, Ghibli and a lot more.

13. Who are you?

I am the the-re-pist.

I hope you enjoyed this random thing... uh. I switched and changed some of the questions so, if you wanna see the original tag, (i think it's original...) go to tr-ashy- 's page.

Thanks!

If you liked this plz give big finger up.i hope you enjoyed this -- of course you did; I AM HELGA.

See ya'll.