The Cases

Narrators POV

It was a normal day in Magnolia, at least for now it was. Little does anyone know that today would be the shock of their life?
                                            ~~~
     "I'm goin' out on a job Happy! I'll be back in a few hours. It's in Magnolia so it'll be pretty quick! You wanna come?" Natsu asks a relaxed Happy.

"No, I'm going to go to the guild later to hang out with Wendy and Carla!" Happy exclaimed excitedly, immediately fantasizing about trying to win over the white feline. Before that, however, he was going to tidy up a little bit around the house. 'Lushee's OCD is catching onto me...'

     "Alright! See ya later little buddy."
     "Aye, sir!" With that, Natsu left the house, oblivious of what was yet to come. "Now to clean up! When I think back on it, we haven't organized our place in years. Other than the time Lucy cleaned up for us. Fun times..." Happy murmured through the thought of how many trash bags he was gonna need.

He looked under the bed only to find LOTS of fish bones. "This is why we have Lucy get us food at restaurants instead of eating the food at home! No one likes to clean up after themselves," Happy told himself. He searched through the small wardrobe and criticized Natsu's lack of fashion sense. "Who has 10 of the same vest?!"

    Happy takes a trash bag and moves over their home to pick any and all trash that has collected over the years. He cautiously organizes the bowls, plates, and silverware, then works to scrub down the sink and countertops.

     An hour and a half later, he's finished vacuuming the couches, moped the hardwood flooring, and cleaned all of the mirrors. All there was left to do was the bathroom and small details to make the house look presentable for their no visitors.

     Admiring his handy work, happy pats himself on the back for his progress. His head spins to acknowledge the small closet in the living room that once held snacks because let's be honest, no one wants to walk through the house to get a back of chips when you can walk 3 steps instead. Now it was used by both of them as a junk closet because 5 junk drawers weren't enough. He took a deep breath as he braced himself for the unveiling of what was to come after the opening the closet. He opened the small, creaky, narrow red door and flew away as things such as old greasy pans, small childhood clothing, and old worn furniture crashed to the ground leaving Happy to clean all of it up. In the corner of the blue cat's eyes, a couple of small black duffel bags came into view. He hovered above the stashed cases and counted 4 bags full of Mavis knows what. 'If Natsu went through all this trouble just to hide some cases, it must be pretty juicy!'

Happy wrapped the cases together with his tail and dashed to everyone's favorite guildhall. 'I wonder what's in the cases' was all Happy could think about.