Chapter 12.

"And then I picked it up and said "hello little hedgehog, wh-" Neville's funny little story is suddenly interrupted by Malfoy stepping in the way between us and the greenhouse, a strange look on his face that he's trying to hide with a smirk. Neville and I both frown deeply at him, and try to push past, but he just keeps us back. "What do you two think you're doing? Going in there for a shag, are we Longbottom?" His statement causes a flair in my anger, and a horrified look to appear on Neville's face. "Can you please just leave us alone Draco?" He asks politely and as nicely as he can, despite his terrified expression. "Oh, you want me to leave you alone? For what? So you two can go in there and shag your brains out?" "Enough, Malfoy. We aren't going to do anything like that." Neville retorts, once again trying to push past him so we can get through, but Malfoy stands his ground, and shoves Neville so hard he falls backwards onto the grass. "Don't contradict me, filthy squib." He says with a sneer. When I see Neville's face drop to sadness I snap. Boom. That's it. "You know what, Malfoy?" I suddenly step towards Malfoy, my body shaking with the intense anger. "You are a disgusting, pathetic, bratty, meAN, CRUEL, TERRIBLE, ARROGANT, ASSHOLE!" I scream, the sheer tone and edge in my voice sending Malfoy backwards, onto his butt. He and Neville stare at me in shock of my explosion. But I'm not done yet..not even close. "From day one of you acting so terribly I knew it. I always knew you were going to be an asshole, I tried to ignore it, but you were determined to make me your enemy. As if I didn't get enough of this shit when I was with my Uncle and Aunt! You know what my uncle did if I even spoke slightly louder than usual? He locked me in a cupboard with little to no food or water for weeks. I can only IMAGINE what he'd do if I pulled any of the shit you pull on a daily basis. I wanted to be your friend, Malfoy! For years you've taunted me and tortured me and I still wanted to apologize for whatever I did and try to be your friend, but you just can't have that can you? Can you?! I know you're just going to ignore everything I've said here today and start your torture again, and I can deal with that. You can call me anything you want, you can tease me, push me, hit me, hex me, curse me! Do whatever you want! But you may nOT PULL THAT SHIT ON MY FRIENDS! SO APOLOGIZE TO NEVILLE AND BE ON YOUR MERRY FUCKING WAY OR I'LL TURN YOU INTO A FUCKING FERRET." I scream, leaving a ringing in my ears when I'm finished. Both of the boys have extremely wide eyes, and Malfoy looks absolutely terrified. He stands up, trying to be dignified. "I'm...sorry.....Longbottom. I'll be going now." He says quickly and then runs off, probably going to tell Snape or something so I'll get in trouble. I turn towards Neville and run and hand through my hair. "Sorry I exploded, love. I just couldn't hold it in." I apologize, half smiling at him, he gulps and blinks for a few seconds but then smiles in amazement. "That was scary....but wicked! You got Malfoy to apologize! He looked like he was going to soil his pants!" he exclaims, laughing loudly, I start to laugh too, and we continue on our way to the greenhouse, laughing hysterically as we go.