| | Flowerfell | |

Start from the beginning

"Hello?" Was all sans can muster out.

He was in enternal darkness.Nothing could make out.

Just then light appeared before him.

He quickly ran to it,Curiousity was in his mind.Thats when a Flash happened.

He eyes shot open to see him at his stand.

He was confused.How did he get here? He was at the waterfall.But his Thoughts were cut off by A familiar yell echoed.

"SANS WAKE THE F- OH YOUR AWAKE THATS NEW"it was Papyrus.

"B-boss? Why are you here? Were'nt you at the surface" sans asked.He was very puzzled to how papyrus found him.

"SANS YOU DUMBASS.WERE STILL TRAPPED HERE FOR FÜCK'S SAKE.NOW STOP DOZING AROUND AND GET TO YOUR POST!" Papyrus commanded angrily.Sans grunted then stood up then went to his post.

But before he approached the his post.The door of the ruins slowly opened.

His eyes started watering to see his Sweetheart.Even if the flowers are still on her face.He didnt care.Instead he ran to her and hugged her so tightly.

"F-frisk youll *Sniff* never know how m-much *sniff* i m-miss ya.sans stuttered as he felt her hand rubbing his back.

"Sans.Im sorry." Frisk said

"For what?" Sans asked as he let go of the hug.

"This is just a dream"

(End of sans dream)

Sans' Immediately woke up."No No! This cant be a dream!! No I needed more time! Please!" Sans tried sleeping again but no use he was wide awake

He looked around he was still at the waterfall.He was furious that he just got a minute to talk to his loved one.

He punched a nearby wall just to get his anger out of him.After that he felt alot better.

He looked at his watch. 10:38 p.m
Shít. his brother was going to kill him for being late.Papyrus Gets really Mad for him being late.

Since he slept well he had energy with him.So he teleported Back to his home.

It was dead quiet.

Papyrus must have fallen asleep or something.

Tiptoeing through the stairs.He made it back to his bedroom.He collapsed at the bed from exhaustment.His eyes slowly closed.

(Sans dream)

His eye shot open once again.He was at his post.At the ruins door actually.He pressed his skull to the door Then he heard some Fire noises and sobbing?

Thats when it stop.

The Sobbing continued but stopped as the ruins door opened.

Sans without second thought teleported to a nearby Bush.

He stared at the figure who was closing the door.

It was his one and only sweetheart.

Frisk.

She looked like she was looking for someone.Sans then teleported behind her.

"BOO!!"

Frisk screamed the fell to the snow shaking with flowey on her.Flowey looked confused.

Thats when she sighed of relief.She stood up then playfully Punched Sans.

"That was'nt funny sans!" She giggled.