Authors note !IMPORTANT ACTUALLY READ!

Firstly, thank you all so much. 

I know that this book isn't perfect, or the most popular book ever, but all the same thank you all for the support.

Your votes and comments make my day and this has been a really incredible experience.

And that is why it isn't over yet!

On my profile I have created The Sister Book 2: The Truth.

The first chapter is the book trailer, and I will not add to that book until I have edited this book. 

Add the second book to your library if you are interested in reading it, just know that I might not update it for a bit since I'm going to be editing this one. Once this one is edited I will start the second book.

ALSO

Don't add this book to your archive just yet, as the edits I make may change the story or add a chapter or change a dynamic so you might want to skim over it once I'm finished and see if anything has changed. 

Here is a list of the readers I have noticed and want to shout out and thank:

pupps0103

TwinButterfly02

HogwartsPotterhead3

Diannasocold

annefrank13

I know there are more of you, and I love each and every one of the people who have supported this book, and if I could tag you all I would. These are the wonderful people I have noticed.

Guys, thanks so much from the bottom of my heart.

Taylor xxx

*Starts crying*