A shirtless Chase and yummy omelettes

Start from the beginning

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Chase decided to launch himself at the bed, very painfully might I add and I went over to make sure that he was fine, and I noticed that within seconds he was out cold. I grabbed the comforter and pulled it over him as I looked at him for a minute, his hair was messy and I couldn't help but reach out and push his hair back but as I pulled my hand back and went to leave the room I heard him say something.

"Stay, Sky,"

I looked at him ready to decline, but there was something that stopped me, it was either the vulnerability in his voice or the fact that I simply didn't want to leave. I don't know why two simple words from him made me stay, I don't know why I spent the entire night looking after him when I could've been enjoying myself, but I did know one thing, that if I was ever in his situation he would have taken care of me just the same.

"Okay," I said as I fidgeted in my place "But I don't have anything to change into, and this outfit is rath-,"

However, when I looked back at him, I realised that he was already asleep. I sighed but decided to just borrow clothes of his. I mean I did drive him home and take care of him all night, I think it was fair if I stole a shirt of his. I looked around until I found a shirt that I liked. It was a simple black, Pink Floyd shirt. I went to the bathroom and changed into the shirt, and realised it reached my knees. I looked around in the cupboard and found an unopened toothbrush and decided to use it and took off my makeup.

When I walked back into Chase's room, I slowly peeled the comforter off of him and snuck into the bed, and before I knew it, I was asleep.

Saturday morning, 10:03

When I woke up there was an arm around my waist and my face was snuggled into a shoulder. I felt myself tense up before I felt a familiar wave of Deja vu. Instead of climbing out of bed, I just stayed there and looked up at Chase. He was still very much asleep and I could hear his faint snoring. And yet again I found myself admiring his features, I found myself completely and utterly captivated by the way he looked so peaceful.

Over the past few weeks, I had got to know him a lot better than I had before. He wasn't the self- proclaimed badboy, that everyone had tagged him to be. If anything he was the complete opposite. He was hilarious, open and caring, completely unlike the boy I had known before who was rude and rambunctious. But something was still off about him, he was always happy, a little too happy. I had started to notice it recently, and I knew better than most people that when people pretend to be a little too happy, the truth is usually far from it, his smile was open but his eyes were always guarded.

I heard him murmur in his sleep before he shifted a bit and slept again, loosening his hold on my waist.

I slowly got up and decided to get ready.

I was still dressed in the same outfit I had slept in, I had just brushed my teeth and freshened up when I realised I was hungry. I made my way to the fridge, and started to make an omelette when I heard the shower running- huh Chase must've gotten up.

Just I finished making the omelette, I turned around heading for the table, but stopped in my tracks.

Chase was standing there in sweatpants, shirtless and his hair was messy from the shower, and let me tell you, he looked so good, it was almost sinful. His upper body was still wet, making his abs glisten and making me feel like there was a fucking horse race in my heart.

As my eyes met face, I saw that he was also shocked at seeing me but what was more shocking was that before I had even taken another step, it seemed as if his eyes had raked my appearance, tracing my body from my doe brown eyes down to his Pink Fl...

As my eyes met face, I saw that he was also shocked at seeing me but what was more shocking was that before I had even taken another step, it seemed as if his eyes had raked my appearance, tracing my body from my doe brown eyes down to his Pink Floyd to my bare legs and back up again about a million times.

And much like last night, as his eyes met mine I saw that they had the same storm whirling about in them.

And that's when I thought,

Maybe he wasn't the only one falling,

Maybe, just maybe, I was too.