Jacob Sartorius and surprises

Sorry this is a short chapter and it really isn't the greatest but TMW I'm updating andddd THE CHAPTER FOR TMW IS MY FAVORITE SO FAR AND IT"S IN CHASE'S POV!!!! AHH IM SO EXCITED

READ ONNNNN

I feel like I just watched a Jacob Sartorius Musical.ly. I want to kill myself. How could I be so stupid? I definitely should not have done that. If I hadn't decided to throw the fucking food at him I wouldn't be sitting in this old dusty chair, like who in their right mind would pay for this chair? It's so ugly. I sighed as I turned in the chair to face the principal. I'm not going to lie, I've been in this room many times. However, the only difference this time is that Chase was sitting beside me.

"Ms Jones, this was your last warning. You are a phenomenal student but that doesn't excuse your behaviour. This was your third strike, unfortunately, I will have to suspend you for a week." The principal said with a disappointed look on his face.

I could deal with anger, but disappointment is a different case.  Our school principal was a really nice guy, he gave second chances to students and he was understanding and to be honest I was expecting much worse than a week of suspension. On a completely differently note, who thought of suspensions like, they're so dumb, you get in trouble so just stay at home for a week? It doesn't make sense, but hey, I'm not complaining.

"The only reason you haven't been expelled yet, especially with your recent behaviour is because of your grades Ms Jones. Xavier Academy is one of the best in the country and you are years ahead of your grade, we need you for our math olympiad and other academic events." The principal said and Chase's eyes widened at this new information. Huh, he didn't expect me to be smart? Well,honestly I'm not, I don't think anyone is, I just work my ass off for my grades.

"And you Mr.Illea, I have nothing to say, this is really surprising. I expected this from Ms Jones but not from you. I'm pretty sure Ms Jones spends more time here than in her classes but this is the first time you've been in trouble. However, this calls for suspension since you did destroy school property."

Say what? He has a clean record? Oh shit I shouldn't be the one to ruin this. I'm not a devil, school records are important.

"Sir, there really isn't any reason to get Chase involved in all of this. It was my fault" I interjected. Chase raised his eyebrows.

"You lovebirds can't cover up for each other, I've seen too many of you, I won't fall for it but since you insist that It was you, Mr Illea you will get only 3 days of suspension," The principal said as he reaches for the phone. "Now let me call your parents so they can pick you up."

"No, it's okay. Don't bother I can drive home, my father is in the Netherlands anyways," I interjected.

"Okay, but since you are off property and suspended you are not my responsibility"

"I'll also drive home," Chase said.

"Okay, get out of my office then" the principal said waving his hand warily towards the door.

I literally sprinted out of the office and headed straight for my car. I opened my door and shoved my bag in the trunk and looked up to see Chase standing infront of my car. Seriously? Does this boy have  a death wish? I just got out of the hell hole and he stops me now

"What?" I sneered
"I'm coming with you," Chase said

"I'm going home," I said avoiding eye contact.

"Bullshit, you aren't ," He said with a steely gaze and I countered it with one of my own but eventually I lost and he slid in the door.

"Let's go," I said

"Ooh, where are we goin'? " He said excitedly. Honestly is this boy five?

"To hell, where I can drop you off,"

"Oh, you didn't tell me we were going to your place,"

"God, you're such an asshole," I said as I turned the radio on. The first song that came on was Wannabe by Spice girls.

"if you wanna be my lover-," I started to sing but then was very rudely interrupted.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO GIVE," Chase screeched. What. The. Fuck. Just happened. I started laughing, I had to pull over  because I was laughing too hard all the while Chase kept 'singing'. When the song finished I finally sobered up.

"Holy, you -didn't tell me that you became a fucking Pterodactyl when the spice girls came on," I said between laughs.

"It's called talent, you wouldn't know." He said with a snort.

"Obviously," I said rolling my eyes.

When we finally pulled into the parking lot Chase groaned.

"I hate the mall," He said