Truth or Dare Law x Reader

It was an ordinary day for the Heart Pirates. The crew's currently travelling at the bottom of the ocean with nothing to do. In order to get rid of some of the boredom you, Shachi, Penguin, and Bepo decide to play a game of Truth or Dare.

"Shachi, truth or dare?" You ask while giving him a mischievous grin to scare him.

"T-truth!"

You sigh in disappointment. "Aww, that's no fun. Ah well, do you think Law would be just as hot if he was a girl?"

All the guys blush at the question. "U-um... You promise not to tell him right?"

You cross your fingers behind you. "Yup!"

"I think as a girl he'd be pretty sexy!"

Penguin and Bepo nod in agreement causing you to giggle.

Shachi blushes in embarrassment. "Alright (y/n), since you were entertained it's your turn now. Truth or Dare?"

You give him a smirk. "Give me your worst dare!"

Bepo, Penguin and Shachi huddle together to whisper ideas for a dare for you then turn to you with devious smirks except for Bepo who's bowing to apologize.

"Alright (y/n), I dare you to feed Law some bread!"

You widen your eyes in shock then tilt your head in confusion. "That's it? I thought you would do something better."

Shachi looks at you in shock. "HEY! THIS IS A DANGEROUS TASK, AND FRANKLY IMPOSSIBLE!"

"I bet I can do it by the end of the day!"

"Oh really?! Let's see it then!"

You nod and walk out of the room and into the kitchen.

********************************************************************************************

You walk to the front of your captain's office with a tray of food in hand. The tray consists of a glass of water, chicken, and a rice ball the size of a baseball.

You gently knocked on the door. "Captain, I brought lunch!"

"Bring it in."

You open the door and walk in to find Law staring at some medical records. "Find anything interesting captain?"

He shakes his head. "You can leave the tray on the desk."

You nod and place the tray down on his desk but you don't leave causing him to stop what he's doing and look at you confused.

You take a seat in the chair next to him and cross your arms over your chest. "I'm not leaving until I see you eat the entire rice ball!"

He sighs in exasperation. "Fine." He quickly takes the rice ball and bites into it and immediately gives you a look of disgust causing you to hold back your laughter and put on your best expecting face you have for him.

He looks at the center and finds it all white causing him to be confused at what you put in it. When he looks at your face he knows he can't stop so he keeps eating until he finished it then drowned the taste by chugging the glass of water. "I-it was gross... What did you put in there?"

You get up and start walking to the door. "Oh you know, just some stuff to give you energy. Some pieces of white peaches and some *mumbles*"

He quirks an eyebrow at you. "What did you say?"

"White peaches." You squeaked at the doorway and froze when you hear him shifting his chair.

He gets up and starts walking to you. "After that (y/n)-ya."

"Um well, some good old... MOCHI BREAD! HERE, HAVE SOME MORE!" You quickly throw some mochi bread at him and close the door and lock it before running.

***********************************************************************************

You quickly check to see if Law was after you but it looks like the coast is clear. You give a sigh of relief as you walk into the room and find the guys huddled in a corner with Law glaring at them.

"THERE SHE IS CAPTAIN!" Penguin points to you while you're glaring at him for ratting you out before you could run away.

Law turns to you and gives you a sadistic grin while walking to you. "Hello (y/n)-ya. You're right, that mochi bread really did give me some energy."

You raise your hands defensively and start backing away. "I-it's not what you think captain! Shachi dared me to feed you bread! ALSO, ALL THREE OF THEM THINK THAT YOU WOULD BE SEXY AS A GIRL!"

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T TELL!" Shachi immediately covers his mouth while the others pale and huddle together as Law turns to them and gives them the deadliest glare they have ever seen from him while you grin and show them your fingers crossed.

You quietly walk away until a blue bubble starts forming around you. "Room!"

Before you could run you were transported to the office. You try to open the door but you remembered that you locked it from the outside and now you're mentally cursing at yourself for dropping the key while running. You turn around to find a letter transported to the room by Law.

Hello (y/n)-ya,

You had better get comfortable. I'll be there in a bit to deliver your punishment after I handle these three idiots. One more thing, I ban the game "Truth or Dare" from the ship.

See ya,

Law

You chuckle as you do as you're told and get yourself comfortable. "Guess we'll have to play on the islands from now on."