|| Chapter 2 ||

Luke Mitchell as Theo Grey ^^^

The rest of the day passed fast, Lacy had left for her doctor's appointment and I was left alone to hide and eat in the library because I didn't want to bump into the greek god gang. Mai was still in Hawaii. Lucky her! I've been wanting to go there since I was 10, for six years now.

I headed to the detention room after school. It was my first time in detention. When I entered the room some of the people around looked at me and gasped. Is it that shocking that the school nerd got detention? Well, I wouldn't call myself a school nerd. But I actually have the title and a reputation to stick to.

"Nerd's first time in detention, let's give her a warm welcome," Said no one other than Theo Grey himself. He was probably enjoying this so much because of the amusement look on his face.

"I never forget a face but in this case, I will gladly make an exception," I smiled and took a seat at the end of the classroom. I decided to take a little nap since I already finished all my homework. I put my head down. Resting in peace, until I hear Grey's annoying voice. I looked up at him, frowning.

"Hey, nerd! Why don't you and I sneak out and go to my house so we can have some fun," He smirked.

"Sure, why not," I said excitedly.

"Really?" His face was shocked as hell.

"What do you think Grey? Of course not! The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait!" I said and went back to sleeping.

"Hey, nerd! Can you d-"

"Stop it, Grey! Can't you see I'm busy! Can I ignore you some other time?" I could hear him laugh. I don't know how my suffering of hearing his voice was amusing to him. I moved around a couple of times to find a perfect position to sleep in.

"Hey, nerd! Use this," I looked up and him and he extended his arm towards me with his hoody.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded with a smile.That's just creepy and weird. I thought to myself, I took it before he could change his mind. I used it as a pillow and immediately I fell asleep with his smell surrounding me.

*poke*

*poke*

*poke*

"Leave me alone Lacy otherwise I swear I'll rip your throat out with my teeth," I said and the poking stopped.

*poke* *poke* *poke*

"Oh my god!" I yelled and put my head up. I screamed at the sight of Theo Gray smiling happily in front of me.

"Chill we're not going to murder you," He said trying to hold in his laughter.

"Sorry, your face gave me a fright! Where am I? Am I in hell? No wonder your here." I said yawning.

"Told you we should have left her here," I looked at Derek who was standing there.

"That's not nice!" I said and went back to sleep.

"Don't go back to sleep! The school is closing unless you would like to sleep here," Immediately I shot my head up. I looked up at the clock. It was already five, thirty-nine.

"But detention ends at three? Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"Because we thought a nerd would like to sleep in school," Said Derek.

"I have things to do not like you people who go around vandalizing school property!" I said and stood up and walked out of the class. I realized that I was holding Theo's sweatshirt so I walked back to give it to him.