He sat away from me and I was about to protest, but then he surprised me a little as he brought his face an inch away from mine. I subconsciously leaned back, my heart starting to beat at a faster pace, and he stopped to look at me. When I stayed frozen in my spot, he took it as a green light and leaned in the rest of the way, hesitantly pressing his lips against mine.

His lips were cold and dry, but I would never pass a chance to kiss him. Liam's arms went around my frame as I slowly kissed him back, and now I was feeling warmer for sure. However, I started tapping his shoulder and lightly pushing him away, as he started pushing me down on the seat and hovering over me.

"What's wrong?" He almost breathed out as he finally pulled away, making me see how much he was into our make-out session.

"I'm... I'm scared," I breathed out as well, but for a whole different reason. I was against staying in the car as soon as he suggested it, but we didn't have a choice. I had images of it exploding since we crashed.

"But... I think it's alright now," Liam looked around, his body still above mine. "I pushed the car away from the pole. The engine's off and there's no steam coming off from it... I think we're okay."

"You thinking that it's okay isn't enough." I said as I crawled from underneath him and leaned against the window on the right, and let out a shaky sigh. There was no worse combination than being cold, tired and scared all at once. Good thing I wasn't hungry too.

I looked at Liam after avoiding his eyes for a few seconds, to see him staring at me. I was glad that he didn't look angry or anything; he rather looked like he was thinking about something.

"Well," He sighed as he sat up, "We can't spend the night here if you're scared. Come on."

"What?" I frowned, "What are you doing?" I asked as he picked up his keys and put his beanie back on.

"I passed a motel, about a mile from here. If we hurry, you can get three hours of sleep."

"A motel?" It wasn't a bad thought in fact, I was just a little shocked. He could have mentioned it earlier, if nothing. I could have been in a crappy room that's warm, instead of his ruined car where the temperature was surely below zero.

"Alright," I mumbled and stumbled out of the car behind him, wrapping my arms around myself as the wind blew. Liam made sure to lock the door on both sides, before we started walking back to where we came from.

"I'm sorry," He said for the fiftieth time since we walked out of the car when he crashed it. I shook my head, a little sick of him repeating that.

"It's okay, it's not like you wanted to kill us."

Liam looked down, and I knew it was because of how I made it sound. I bit back a smile at how embarrassed he was, and took his hand in mine. That turned out to be a good decision; miraculously, his hand was warm.

"I'm serious," I said loudly, to get his attention, "It's okay. As long as we have somewhere to sleep and get to school in the morning, I'm fine."

He grinned at me, and pulled his hand out of mine - which I wasn't very glad about - and put his arm around me. "You know, any other girl would want to kill me right now."

"Oh, don't get me wrong," I shook my head, "I still definitely want to kill you."

*******

"Okay," I said slowly as I pointed in front of myself, "I am not having a shower in that."

With a grimace, I slowly walked out of the bathroom and looked around the small, double-bedded room. The only thing I liked about it, was that the temperature was 20 or so degrees Celsius.