cOnTesT COME HITLER

Johnny Test

Anyways,hi.

It's Snicker The Prick.I am here to try to do a contest and sound all high and mighty.

This contest is no ordinary art contest.

It's about my comic I am going to do,Secrettale.
"What the hell is Secrettale?" you ask?
Well,it is a au of the game called Undertale.I know it's already been almost 2 years since the release of the game but I am kinda still into the game.This au that I have created is more about mystery as the main character is a cop with a few others who try to solve something strange and blah blah blah. 

You will see more of it later on since the story is still in progress due to me doing this contest.

In this contest,I am going to be adding only a few characters that are what I call fusion characters.Fusion characters are what you expect.They are a character of two people that are fused,but it's not like fusing Toriel and Sans together.It's a character of the game fusing with a character that you have created(Oc).It can even be yourself with that character.

So anyways,here are the things you gotta do if you are interested in entering this contest:

-You have to fuse the chosen character with a oc or even yourself.You cannot fuse them with another character that doesn't belong to you.

-You must draw the entire body of the fused (And human.They cannot have anything inhuman on them)character with colors.No shading or lighting can be on it.

-You have to give the following information about them:

Full name

Nickname(If they possible have one)

Height

Age(Please do make them either a teenager or adult)

Personality

Strengths

Weaknesses

-If you are going to do it traditionally,please do take the best picture of the fully colored fusion character.I will not accept your character if I cannot see the details and colors of the character.

-You can only choose one fusion.Once you choose it,you have no other choices to do unless I announce it.

-Once you have finished it,please tag me in it and send the link in Private message.

Here are the available fusions for you to try out:

Asgore

Asriel/Flowey

Mettaton

Undyne

Chara

Bratty 

Catty

Burgerpants

Doggo

Snowdrake  

Chillydrake

Aaron

Temmie

I understand that these are not much characters but I cannot do as much as people expect.

The due date for this contest will be April 22.

Anything that is posted after that date,I will not accept.I will not even accept if you have not done what you needed to do for the contest.

I suggest to either take your time or even just do it as fast as you can.It's your choice.

Just please also mention this contest with anyone who is interested.I would like to have people to do and see how it will turn out-

Well,THAT will be all.

The due date is April 22 so do know to do what I have asked to do if you are interested.You can ask me any questions and I will try to reply to your questions.

-Snicker Bum