pUnish(rant with doodle)

Ranttt time

So I was washing my clothes at my fave place and sat my ass down as my fam were doing their clothes and this m a n just asked me for some money for his daughter's clothing.I said no(aWKwaRdLy) and I saw the lady who owns the place (who is like my mom.She barely speaks english so she buds with my ma somehow lol) and she yells at him to not bother her customers.I feel bad for the guy but I also felt suspicious of him because first off,he didn't have any clothing of any kind that he has held and even a baby with him.
Also,there was another man when we went to the gas station and this man asked for my ma for money to get some food.Luckily,my mom said no but we saw him ask another person and they gave him a dollar and once the person left,the man just went in to buy CIGARETTES.

So I don't know but I really don't trust people who ask strangers for money.I know some of them need it for actual need but you don't know them at all.I really dislike the fact to know that there are even actual h u m a n s who go outside and look like they need medical attention and homeless and ask people for money and when they off,they actually HAVE A JOB,CAR,HEALTHY AS FUCKKK,AND THEY HAVE A HOME.WHA t THE F UCK.Plus there are others who just lie

That is fucking terrible and REALLY DISLIKE those people who lie for money and use it for something else like beer or some shit that isn't too useful.Like work your ass of and actually earn money fair and square.That shiet is bologna.I am sorry but I get pissed off with this bullshit because you can't trust strangers at all.I would like to slap them but that is rude and I have no confidence at all.

I am going all nutty and salty(like pearl) over this.I probably sound nuts so I am sorry

Have a doodle by the way

I am sorry for my shitty handwriting-

-Salty bum bumm