Finding out the Truth...

Start from the beginning

I pinned him to the tree and growled at him, "you lied to me about my son, you took my little baby from me and shipped me somewhere else while you come up with some sort of excuse to tell me, when I came home you told me that my son died. So like any mother would I mourned my son. After a few days you came up to me and smiled saying that we had some news, so when mother said that she had a baby I got upset, I was angry and you stayed with me, to comfort me. I didn't want a baby brother I wanted my son back. So to let you know Damon, your little brother is really your nephew Damon" I snapped.

"Well a tart doesn't get to keep her things" Damon snapped at me.

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders and noticed that Finn had come over to me and smiled, "come on, we need to talk at home" Finn said and when I didn't move he picked me up and sped to the mansion.

"I wasn't finished with him, he lied to me and made my life hell" I snapped trying to get back to kill Damon.

"Mom" I heard a voice and snapped my head to the sound and noticed that Stefan was looking at me and I saw the tears down his face.

"I am so sorry you had to see and hear that" I said as I paced along the room.

"Why won't she look at me" I heard Stefan say.

"She's hurting Stefan, she was horrible to you growing up, she is feeling like the worst mother going" Nik said.

I smiled and turned to Rebekah and she walked over to me and smiled, "sit down Beth, were going to talk this out like a family" bekah said guiding me to sit down.

I sat down and looked over to Stefan and smiled, "okay anything you ask I promise that I will answer it" I said and smiled as nik came next to me.

"okay, I just want to know one thing. Did you want me" Stefan asked.

I looked at him and got up walking over to him and bending down, "of course I did, from the minute I found out I was pregnant with you the compulsion ended and I got my memories back, I found out where your father was and sent him a letter explaining that his father found me and that I was pregnant with you, I didn't hear anything else from him but I knew that deep down you would have been the most loved little boy in the world" I explained to him.

He smiled and turned to the others and smirked, "so I take it that you're my aunt and uncles" he said.

They all laughed and nodded, "so then, what am I to be called" Stefan asked.

I smiled and looked at him, "well I named you Matthew but you can stick to Stefan if you don't like it" I said looking to nik.

"Matthew I like Matthew" Matthew said to us.

Nik smiled and wrapped his arms around his son and kissed his head, "your home know son" Nik said and turned to me and I nodded, "Matthew love we need to talk to you about something" I explained to him.

He nodded and I turned to the others and they all smiled and nodded as well, "well how do you feel to being a big brother" I asked.

He looked at me and then to my stomach and touched it, "your pregnant" he asked.

I nodded and could see the emotions over his face, taking his hands I pulled him to me and smiled at him, "just because I am pregnant doesn't mean that your father and I don't love you just as much, and if you still want to do what we spoke about before that is fine as well" I said to him.

He smiled and turned to me and nodded, "please I want to have a chance to grow up with you as mum and dad" Matthew said.

I nodded and turned to the others and smiled, "is this okay with you" I asked.

They all walked over to me and smiled as they turned to look at Matthew, "you're going to the most loved little boy Matthew Michelson" Finn said to him.

He smiled and ran over to nik and me and smiled as he hugged us.

I grabbed a hold of Matthew and Nik followed me and I smiled as we got to the bedroom and I let go of his arm and walked into the closet grabbing the grimour I had and flipped the pages of the book, "okay so this spell is different to the spell that bonnie put on you, this will make you human again and you won't know any different. You won't remember this life sweetie" I explained to him.

He nodded and smiled as he walked over to me and bent down so he was level with me, "I love you mum, dad but I really need you to do this. I want to have a life where you raise me and you get to be parents and be happy" Matthew said to me.

Nik and I nodded and I grabbed what I needed and went to chanting on the page and watched as Matthew became a 1 year old little boy and I smiled as I walked over to him and picked him up walking over to nik.

"Hi baby" I said

"Mummy, daddy" Matthew giggled.

I chuckled and turned around to see that Rebekah, Elijah, Kol and Finn where there all smiling, "he's adorable you guys" Rebekah said and walked over to me and nik, "hi there" she said.

"be'ka" he said and giggled as he clapped his hands together.

-x- Damon's POV –x-

I couldn't believe that Annie knew the truth about Stefan, I turned around to see that Elena was standing by the door and smiling, "can't believe the lies that girl comes out with" she said.

I rolled my eyes and walked down stairs to see that everyone was there including Ric and he looked pissed, "please tell me what they just told me isn't true, Damon you didn't take your sisters baby and tell her he was dead, only for him to be raised as your brother" Ric said to me.

I groaned and looked at him, "okay so I did some things I'm not proud of, I couldn't handle the lying so I left and joined the army, I tried to speak to her before we were turned into vampires but I couldn't tell her anything" I said and looked to see bonnie trying to get to the door again.

I sighed and walked over to her again and smiled, "bonnie come on, you don't need to leave" I said to her.

"Must go to Annie, Damon, I need her" Bonnie said to me.

I signed and shook my head, first she marries the wrong person and now she has become the worst one of the two, "well what is his name, because I really don't think that she would have named him Stefan" Ric asked.

I laughed and shook my head, "Matthew, she named him Matthew" I grumbled.

I noticed that they were all looking at me and I turned to them with a grin on my face, "Stefan is still my brother, all I need to do is remind him that his mother is a bitch who was mean to him as was his father" I said smiling.

"Damon I don't think this is going to work, I get that she's a bitch but this is his parents, the two big hybrids of the world" Ric said.

I laughed and pulled out a white oak stake and smirked, "I'm going to kill my sister" I said and walked away.