Chapter 17

As promised, this chapter is dedicated to Aville15! Thank you! Hugs and kisses!

Meet the parents

Saina's POV

My eyes popped open... again in the middle of the night and the next thing i knew, i was already crying whiled hugging my pillow. I want french fries.

My back stiffened when i felt Zelos move towards me and pulled my body towards him. He Removed the hair that was covering my face and kissed me at my forehead.

"Why are you crying babe? Did you have bad dreams?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"No, I'm just hungry and i want french fries." I said. I buried my face in his chest. And now i want his warmth.

"Stop crying. Change clothes then we'll go out." He said.

I sat down not minding my very exposed body. And went to the walk-in closet. Wore a cotton shorts and plain white shirt.

Kinuhaan ko na rin ng damit si Zelos and went out. Dumiretso na ako sa bathroom ng hindi ko nakita si Zelos sa kama. He was brushing his teeth when i entered. standing with his proud glory.

I tied my hair up and started brushing my teeth. And When we're done we left his penthouse. dumiretso kami sa parking lot and he drove his Audi R8 but i slept through out the whole ride.

My body and brain is tired. Ilang araw na akong palaging nagigising in the middle of the night. Kahit ang pag-upo ay napapagod ako.

Naalimpungatan ako ng maramdaman ko ang pag halik ni Zelos saaking labi. His ways of waking me up is very unique.

"Babe wake up. Nandito na tayo." I opened my eyes disoriented and streched my arms out.

"I want fries and rocky road ice cream pero walang marshmallows. Thank you." I kissed his cheeks and slept again.

Zelos' POV

I ordered what Saina wanted to eat and bought her some ice cream and drove off. She's acting strangely this past few days. She'll always wake up at the middle of the night crying because she's hungry.

And she eats strange things like yesterday when we're at the office she suddenly ordered italian food which she never did.

I parked my car at the basement of my unit and got out. Dumiretso ako sa side ni Saina at agad ko syang pinangko. There is no way that she'll wake up.

I looked at her sleeping face. She look so cute with her mouth slightly opened. Her pointed nose, kissable lips, rossy ckeeks, long eyelashes and perfectly arced eyebrows. She look so perfect.

I lay her down on the bed removed her slippers and covered her with blanket. Mukhang napasarap na ang tulog ni Saina at nakalimutan ang gutom.

Nilagay ko ang binili kong ice cream para kay Saina sa ref at bumalik na sa kwarto namin. I removed my shirt and shorts and left my boxer. I usually sleep naked but not today.

I hugged Saina from her back and slept.

Saina's POV

I felt something warm against my skin, warm but soft? So i opened my eyes but closed it again when i realised it was the ray of sun.

Binuksan kong muli ang aking mata at tinignan kung nasa tabi ko parin si Zelos ngunit magulong higaan nya lang ang tumambad saakin.

Umupo ako sa pagkakahiga ko. Nakaramdam ako ng kaunting hilo kaya naman pumikit ako at nakiramdam.