10th page: I Loved Her.

"Moon Byul Yi, enough, it's your fifth cup already, think about your weight for a while, now." Byul just smirked at her friend who tries his best to hold her juice drinking to a limit. Right after practice, the friends went to Arca, a food park near their house. It was huge, and there are tons of people eating. There are many choices as well, but Byul decided to go Italian. She bought mozzarella sticks, a pan of pizza and a large bowl of blue lemonade.

"I don't get drunk, and it's easier to lose weight

"I don't get drunk, and it's easier to lose weight. I'm an athlete." She started to spin the straw. "Lee Chan Dong. I'm very disappointed."

"At me?" He asked, oblivious to the statement.

She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Please, you were there earlier. You saw everything."

He shrugged. "Well, it is disappointing." He stole a stick from her plate and he began eating. "Seriously though, that Krystal is a high key bitch."

"Yah, that bitch you just called is our best friend's girlfriend." Byul rolled her eyes and grunted as she picked up a mozzarella stick and munched on it.

"Wow, you are such a balimbing*. Earlier on, you were dissing the girl and now you're defending him? Tsk tsk." Chandong smirked and he pointed somewhere.

*Balimbing - a Filipino term used to refer to people who switch sides too easily

"What's that?" Byul asked, staring at the direction he pointed out. "Oh? Is that our uniform?" She asked, noticing the pair's polo. Her eyes widened when she realized the  duo. "Isn't that -- Yuna and Seokmin? Are they dating?!"

Chandong shook his head and smiled a little. "Yuna and Seokmin got the nicknames as  your inheritors." He smiled shyly. "Because Yuna is somehow an iron lady. Kind of like you. And Seokmin is Minhyuk's right hand-man. But Seokmin is weak against Yuna's orders. Kind of like you and Hyukkie. You and Hyukkie are pen and paper. One would not be perfect without the other. There are states wherein you wouldn't need each other." He smiled a small smile. "But Byullie-ya, without the other, you'd be just a strange pen with nothing to write on. I think that works the same with Hyukkie. Without you, he's going to be a paper without anything within."