3rd Page: The First Love

3 - The First Love

Song of the chapter: Illa-Illa by Juniel

Byulyi was rushed to the hospital. Hyunsik came with the ambulance while Hwiin followed shortly after. Minhyuk, who was observing through the radio also went to the hospital. When he got there, he went to the nurse's station immediately. He asked the nurse, "Miss, where's Moon Byul Yi's room?"

The nurse raised a brow. "Who?"

"Moon Byulyi. The archery girl who got hit by a basketball."

The nurse nodded. "Room 304."

"Thank you." Minhyuk nodded and dashed off. When he got there, he saw Hyunsik, who was pacing uneasily. "Yah. It's you, isn't it?" He threateningly asked Hyunsik.

The latter smirked. "Ani, I'm Hyunsik."

Oh, so YOU'RE Hyunsik. Minhyuk thought to himself. "But where's the basketball player." Hyunsik pointed at the other guy who's sitting alone and nervous. Surprisingly, he looked familiar. "Lee Chan Dong?"

Chandong bliked thrice. "Lee Min Hyuk?"

"Yah, you crazy bastard." Minhyuk crossed his arms and went to him. "Wow, who would have thought that we'd be reunited by an accident?"

Chandong smiled a bit. "Sorry." He bit his lower lip.

"How on earth did basketball end up in the archery field?" Minhyuk asked.

Chandong sighed. "One of Hyundai Academy's players can't be too far from home, his grandma is in the same hospital so the producers literally begged the archery people to help." Minhyuk nodded in understanding, but he still hit Chandong's neck. "Ow, that hurts!"

"Aigoo, what a great way to show yourself to your best friends, huh?" Minhyuk crossed his arms. "Is she awake?"

"Not yet." Just then, Chandong let out a small laugh. "Well, didn't this happen back in Middle School as well? I mean, our schedules definitely stole our trio time, but back in middle school, this happened too, right?"

"The weird meeting?" Minhyuk refreshed his memory then, "The volleyball, the basketball and the arrow?"

"LEE CHAN DONG COME IN HERE, NOW!"

The two boys' spine shivered.

"Dammit. She's awake."

***

Four years ago, in the same neighborhood,

"Forget it, Lee Chan Dong. Geolacus Academy will beat Martvinson Academy!" Byulyi said with confidence as she raised her bow as if she's going to hit Chandong.

Chandong also raised his basketball. "Shut up! We have Hayi to battle you in archery!"

She rolled her eyes at his remark. "We have Yook Sung Jae."

Chandong scoffed. "We have Seo In Guk!"

Byulyi's temper is slowly showing. "We have Nam Tae Hyun!"

Chandong let out his final card. "We have the sharpest shooter in middle school -- me! Lee Chan Dong."

Byulyi smirked. "We have the 9 to 10 only archer. That's me."

Just then, Minhyuk made an exit from his house. "Bwoya, it's only 8am. You two are fighting already."

"Chandong-ie is being a bastard again."

Minhyuk glared at Byulyi. "Your language."

Byulyi pouted. Then she remembered something. "What are you still doing here?" She asked Minhyuk. "Didn't you say that Minah's playing today for what was that game --?"