4th Page: Forgiveness, Sometimes

Right after picking up Hyeri from Byulyi's wrath, Minhyuk came to the principal's office as asked. "You called for me, Sir?"

The principal, pleased as he saw his favorite student, stood up and smiled at him. "Minhyuk-ah, we have other transfer students."

He looked around, saw who it was, and recognized some of their identitied, including Hyunsik. One appearance certainly raised his brows. "Lee Chandong?"

Yup, you saw it right. Lee Chan Dong is officially in Martvinson. "Hi, Minhyukkie!"

They exchanged their greetings, then the principal cleared his throat. "Send them off to their classes. Hyeri-ssi and Wheein-ssi are in 4-D, Hyunsik-ssi and Chandong-ssi are in your class."

"Nae." They bowed and the group left the office.

"How come you didn't tell us that you're transferring here?" Minhyuk immediately asked Chandong.

The basketball smiled cheekily and widely. "Viva surprises, my good friend."

His friend just smirked at him. "Yeah, let's see if you can still Viva Surprises Byulyi."

Chandong pouted and playfully clinged onto Minhyuk. "Don't be like that, Minhyuk-oppa~"

"Gross." Minhyuk glanced at Hyunsik. "Hey, might as well give you a heads-up, you're in the same class as Byulyi."

The archer just raised a brow. "Is that so?"

Wheein looked worriedly at Hyunsik. "Will you be okay?"

He just shrugged, raising a brow from both Chandong and Minhyuk, but Minhyuk just shrugged it off. He then glanced at Hyeri. "Don't you need to show up in the school newsroom?"

Hyeri nodded. "But I don't know where it is."

Minhyuk shrugged. This guy has been shrugging too many times in this story. "I'll bring you there." He looked at everyone. "Let's bring Hyeri to the newsroom first."

Even from a distance, they saw Byulyi was still rallying her forces. They approached them, with Minhyuk leading the group. She immediately saw Minhyuk. "Hyuk-ah, you have female recruits?" Then, she saw Wheein, totally oblivious to the situation. "Oh, Wheein-ah, why are you wearing our uniform?"

"Byul-ah, quit stating the obvious." Chandong interjected suddenly. Byulyi just stared at him, once again, oblivious to the situation.

"What are you doing here?"

Minhyuk apparently got tired of the guessing games -- guess he's never a fan of them. "They transferred here, crazy girl." He motioned Hyeri to come closer. "This is Hyeri. I know you know her. So, take care of her."

Byulyi nodded. "Arasso." She glared at Chandong. "Try out for basketball, okay?"

Chandong gave a thumbs-up and beamed. "Way ahead of you, my friend."

"Are you in our class?"

"Of course I am! So is this guy." He pointed to Hyunsik. That moment, Byulyi froze.

In a split-second, her tone changed. "What are you doing here?"

"I transferred."

Byulyi removed eye contact and said, "Wait for me to mention you, Hyeri. The news team is already here." She glanced over at Minhyuk. "Take them where you need to take them."

"Arasso." He glanced at his best friend. "Should we talk later?"

She agreed and glanced at Chandong right after creating eye contact with Minhyuk. "We three have to talk, like, ASAP."