Two

After Scotty Birms told us 20 minutes about his best friend, who has a red tail, two red horns and a trident. we are going to the person next to him. He looks like he isn't here with us. phsysically he is, but not with his mind. I cough,and Scotty pushes him "It's your turn mate" the head of the man jerks up, and he looks like he's panicking. "It's okay, just tell us who you are" I say, with a sweet tone. he looks at his bruised, and grazed knuckles. "Shawn Mendes, 826" he mumbles very quietly. I have to bend forward to understand him. "Hello Shawn" the whole group mumbles. there's no clear expression on his face, he just stares at me. well I think he's staring at the wall behind me. I notice his black eye. what happened to him? as we go to the next person,my attention goes to the boy with the black eye, the whole time. What was his name again? Shawn Mendes. client 826.

as the session ends, and a security guard knocks on the door. to tell me the session is over, I thank everyone for their attention. well..attention. the most of the time I was talking, and Scotty who was talking to himself. Everyone leaves the room quietly, and some of them say bye to me.

-

I drop my bag on the floor, and take off my heels. I thought heels would look classy, but it's not comfortable at all. I jump on the couch, and grab my tablet. on Saturdays I always order food. I open the app, and decide to order a large Hawaii pizza with extra cheese as usual. but I'm like really hungry so I also order some garlic bread. not that i'm going to hook up with someone tonight so I do not have to worry about my breath. I push on the green button of my controller, and then open Netflix. guess who's going to watch iZombie all night. I push on the play button, and start watching until the doorbell rings. I grab my wallet and open the door. I am way to tired to communicate with him, so I just give the money,and he gives the pizza, and the garlic bread of course.

as the man finally left. I get back on the couch, and watch 4 other episodes before I fall a sleep

please comment and vote for a new chapter. ily guys ♥♥