11.3 Don't Be Gone Too Long

I left Sherwin to go back to my room but stopped when I saw Ryan walking out of a room. "Hey," I said. "Hey," He said as he walked up to me. "Did you knew that guy that hung himself?"

He crossed his arms and slowly nodded, "I mean, not personal. He was a lawyer, Su said he told her that the place will be, hu, destroyed." I nodded slowly, "It's probably heard to leave a home, huh?" I muttered.

He frowned but then nodded, "Yeah," He agreed. "I guess you don't know how it's like." I nodded a little, sending him a small smile, "I did told you I moved a lot."

"Yeah," He said before looking at the room he just came out from before back at me, "Um . . . Do you want to come?" He nodded his head to the room. I frowned slightly before nodding a little. He lead me to the room and closed the door after walking in.

"So is this --"

"My room," He cut me off and I nodded. I smiled a little, looking around the room. "I was going to check up on Susan and Tyler -- See how are they," He said. "You good brother and an Uncle," I said with a smile and he chuckled. "Trying my best like Su," He said, walking to a table and grabbing a bottle.

He turned around, "You don't drink, right?" I smirked, "Give some." He let out a chuckle before nodding. I looked around again, "What about your Dad?" I had to ask. "He died when I was two," Ryan replied. "Mom took care of me and Su ever since."

"I'm sorry for your lost," I said and he walked back to me, holding out a glass while he took a sip from his own glass. I took the glass and took a sip, both of us staring at each other before I looked down.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I asked. "Sure," He replied. "Um . . . Your last name is West but your sister's name is Thompson . . ." I trailed off and he nodded. "Su got married -- had Tyler but when Tyler was four years old . . . Susan's husband passed away. They both sticked with his last name to remember him."

"I'm sorry," I said. He nodded, "He was a good guy. He was good to Su so he got on my good side," He said and I smiled.

"So is it only you and your brothers?" He asked. "Yeah," I replied as we both set the drinks on the table. "My Mom passed away giving birth to me and my . . . Dad passed away almost a year ago." He nodded, "Sorry," He said.

"It's fine," I said, giving him a small smile. He gave me one back before looking down and then back at me. We stared at each other for a long moment and before I knew it; we were leaning forwards. Our lips touched for a sweet kiss before pulling away. We looked at each other again before he put his hand behind my head, pulling me to another kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I felt I was moving backward until my back gently touched the wall behind me. I let out a moan as Ryan pulled my body closer to his. His hands moved down my body, grabbing my thighs and pulling me up, making me wrapped my legs around his waist.

He took me to the bed, laying me down before breaking the heated kiss to leave wet kisses down my neck, making me moan again as I wrapped my fingers on his hair.

...................................

I opened my eyes but then closed them because of the sun from the window. I opened my eyes just a little before I turned around and froze when I saw Ryan sleeping beside me. I glanced down to see that we both were covered with only sheets before I looked back at his handsome face. I smiled as I stared at him, laying back down at the pillow.