Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Juliet's POV:

The rogues came out and attacked us as we approached their lair. I growled angrily and felt my veins heat up. I looked down and they were bright red. I felt the rage as a werewolf charged at me. I growled and once he lunged I grabbed him and crushed him and then tossed his lifeless body away.

I am determined to find my baby Elissa.

I walked to the front crushing everything that got into my path. I broke the door that lead to the house as rogues ran around frantically.

We came to the last rogue and I stomped on his leg breaking it.

"Where is she!?" I demanded. His eyes were closed.

"I don't have to tell you anything." He grimaced. I grabbed his shirt and his eyes opened and they went wide at my appearance.

"Do you really think it is smart to make me more angry!?" I threatened. He shook his head 'no'.

"Then I suggest you listen to me."

"The baby...They took her away. I don't know where though."

"Who took her?" I asked.

"The rogue king."

"Carter Toms." Ethan said.

"Search his room." Ethan said. I dropped the rogue and some pack members took him back to the house and to the jail cells. I stormed upstairs and we searched every room.

I came to a rather large on and in the corner was a small basinet. I ran over and it was empty.

A soft pink blanket laid in it. That was Elissa's blanket that she was wrapped in.

"No..." I whispered. My veins went back to normal as I gripped the edges of the basinet.

"No,No,no,no,no,no,no,no." I whispered holding her blanket. I sank to my knees as I felt empty and cold. Someone put there hands on my shoulders.

It was Ethan.

I turned and wrapped my arms around him and cried.

"I know. I miss her too." He whispered kissing my head.

Carter Toms POV:

"We are in so much shit." Emily sighed. I laid Elissa in a new basinet and she starred up at me. I have been tracking the werewolf king Brandon Veil for some time.

What would hurt him the most is hurting his daughter. So why not take the new thing she values most? Her daughter is a huge part of her.

"We took the werewolf king's granddaughter! Carter we are going to be killed!" Emily exclaimed.

"Emily." I warned. Her attitude was getting out of hand.

"I'm sorry my lord. I'm just scared." She said nervously.

"I understand. Everything will be fine." I assured. Elissa began to cry and I turned to Emily.

"Can you feed her?" I asked.

"Of course." She said scooping her up.

I walked downstairs to the other pack members we brought. They were all tired from today's events. I walked to my second in command, Rick.

"You think we are far enough away from them?" I asked.

"Yes. They won't even think to come in the vampire realm. We covered our tracks well."He said. I smiled.

"Good." I said walking away. Brandon will never find us.

Juliet's POV:

We held a funeral for Elissa. I looked at the gravestone we marked for her.

Everyone just starred at it until I started sobbing.

"My baby girl." I cried as Ethan pulled me into a hug.

She was gone.