Chapter Seven

A/N: First things first, before I give you the next chapter, I just want to say...THANK YOOOUUUUU!!!!! You guys helped me reach 1k reads!!!! Oh my frickin Fury!! The almighty Thor has blessed me with awesome people like you!! And for that, Captain America salutes to you and gives thee his oh mighty shield. . . . . Too much? Hehe well again thank you all sooo much! And if you like marvel as well, go check out my other book which I am editing now called Knightmare. I hope to make it as good as this book. Now on with the story!!

-------------------------------------------------------

"So, this is where they told us to meet them right?" Alvin asked worriedly. We are now at an airport luggage terminal waiting for our death-ahem- Sam and Dave.

"Yeah." I answered with a shakey voice. "Well, yelled at us to meet them." Let's be honest here, even though I'm not either of their kids or relatives but I am still scared of them like a child is to his mother if he fails his exam or something like that.

"We'll be fine." Miles said trying to comfort us but his voice had the exact same amount of fear as I did so that didn't help at all.

Moments later, we spot a man and a woman walking towards us with both anger and a slight bit of caring expressions on their faces. And by 'a bit' I mean 0.0001% of it.

"There you are!" Dave said angrily stomping towards us with Sam following behind.

"Hey, Dave!" I greeted nervously.

"Dave!" The munks greeted as well, nervously.

"Mom!" Miles greeted as equally as nervous.

"Don't you 'Dave, Mom'us-" Dave was about to continue but Sam stopped him.

"You know what Dave, your an artist, your emotional and you follow your heart but maybe I should take this one. Ya know, give me a lil good cop." Sam said giving Dave a smile. Dave hesitated at first but he sighed and gave in.

"Okay." Dave said stepping aside a little.

"Okay- Don't you 'Dave Mom' us! Do you have any idea how terrified we were when we found out our kids were 2000 miles away from where they were supposed to be?! Your lucky that there are witnesses because I am so mad right now I could just spit! Right here! On this floor! And-" She was about to continue but Dave pulled her back and calmed her down. The five of us were literally scared shitless right now. We leaned back slightly afraid she might blow again and literally spit on us.

"Okay, okay. Nice good cop." Dave smirked at Sam and she calmed down and gave him a smile. The five of us calmed down a little as well sitting back up.

"Dave we swear that New Orleans wasn't as crazy as it was on TV." Alvin said and I glared at him.

"Oh really? Then let's see what twitter has to say about that." Dave said pulling out his phone. "One word describes this night, crazy, crazy, crazy! Or Come to New Orleans, it's the craziest. Or In New Orleans Jazz Parade, so crazy!" He read. Me and Miles turned out glances towards Theodore as he finished. Theodore just chuckled nervously. I softened my face expression and looked at Dave and Sam.

"We're sorry Dave." I said looking down.

"Well sorry is not going to cut it this time guys. If I wasn't so busy, we'd be heading home right now, but I have to head back to Miami." He said. The munks and Miles then cheered while I just rolled my eyes at them. But on the inside I was really excited.