i ran out of the room and went to the bathroom, locking the door.
I breathed widely before slowly getting undressed.

this was the worse feeling ever, to know that all the songs women have wrote about me were when i broke their hearts. I closed my eyes and breath slowly.
I turned on the shower and went underneath, letting the feeling of the hot stream of water against my body wake every cell in me. I felt a few tears on my face which were quickly mixed with water and i got out after a good 20 minutes.

I was glad no one went after me and respected my privacy. They both knew me and my need to be alone sometimes.
I got out after putting on a pair of short and a large rolling stones t-shirt.

I got out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen to eat, now that my head was clear.

I noticed Demi but Lauren was nowhere to be seen. I narrowed my eyebrows and looked at demi, i was about to say something but demi anticipated it.

"She left when she saw your reaction..."

I looked down and swallowed hardly. I felt Demi's hands on my cheeks and she leaned in.

"it's not your fault... don't overthink it babe..."

I nodded and slowly kissed her. The kiss was relieving, it felt good and i let go of my thoughts for a little while. But as soon as i got out of the embrace my thoughts were back and so was my hunger.

"Is there anything for me to eat?"

Demi nodded and showed me a plate she did for me, i smiled and pecked her lips with a grateful smile.

"thanks baby..."

I felt my phone in my pocket but ignored it.

"So... She's into you... really really deep..."

I looked down and didn't answer, eating casually.

"Look, alice... It's okay, i'm not mad, it's not your fault..."

I shook my head and sighted.

"it's my fault demi... if i hadn't done to her what i did, none of this would be happening, i hurt her, like i hurt you once and i'm always going to be the one hurting people. I'm good at hurting people because i'm so scared to be hurt that i don't even let myself the chance to be completely happy. We often say that pain doesn't last forever but happiness doesn't last forever either.
I'm hurting people and i hate myself for it. I'm hurting the most important people in my life and i hate myself for it."

I didn't realize i was crying until demi's thumb slowly dried my tears.

"i'll always be there, if you get hurt, i'll take care of you, if you hurt me, i'll look for you to heal me because i don't want anyone else to take care of me, your happiness is all that matters to me, it might not last forever but let's try to make it last for as long as we can and let's try to enjoy it... I love you Alice, that won't change..."

She kissed me slowly and i rubbed her cheek slowly.

"Now, call Lauren and tell her whatever's in your heart... she deserves it... she's hurt and you can fix it, not completely but mainly..."

I nodded and took out my phone.

I dialed Lauren's phone but no one answered.
When i was about to call her again, i received an unknown call.

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon, this is the hospital, we noticed that you were the most recent contact miss Jauregui called yesterday, are you a relative?"

my heart skipped a beat and shook my head.

"what's happening?"

"Apparently miss jauregui was running and got hit by a car, she's currently unconscious and we're unsure about her state right now and where it's heading."

My head started spinning and looked at demi. I needed to go to the hospital. This was my fault.

_____________________

i believe some of you have been waiting for this and honestly i don't know if this is heading somewhere but i'm trying to write again since i've found some time recently, i hope you liked this and if you could check out my other stories that would mean a lot. it's not much but i'm starting again and i want to see if i get some feedbacks.

Much love xx

M