Chapter 16.

The way this night ended is still kind of a blur for me. After Lauren's confession we went to a bar and we drank a little too much, I texted Demi to come and get me after but that's all i can recall.

I slowly open my eyes and the sudden light blinded me for a few seconds. I turned around to hug Demi but i only find an empty bed. I look around and see no one.

I can barely remember the day before but i was practically sure i fell asleep with Demi... I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly got up, my head spinning.

"Babe?"

No answer.

I continue to walk to the kitchen where the smell of eggs and bacon strike me.

"Hey there, sleepy head."

I make eye contact with Lauren who was sitting on the couch and I felt a pair of arms around me.

My body relaxed as i thought of the worse about the night before. What if i had ended up bringing Lauren home, the both of us being drunk, who knows what could have happened.

I felt a soft kiss on my shoulder and i smile widely, closing my eyes.

"Mh... Why are you both awake?"

They both laugh and look at me.

"A, it's noon, we have been awake for hours by now."

I don't know why but the idea of lauren and demi being together for so long really scared me. I mean i knew lauren and Demi both wanted me but they were respectful.

"Oh... I guess it's the alcohol... Must have drunk a little too much..."

"A little? You're kidding, i've never seen you this wasted, you threw up for like 3 hours before we could get you to bed although lauren was asleep pretty quickly."

Demi laughed and i smile before rolling me eyes. My eyes lingered on lauren who was staring at demi and me, i couldn't even imagine how she must feel at the sight of my body being pressed against demi's, so i leaned out of the embrace and walked around the kitchen.

"i'm starving!!"

I picked up a piece of unbaked bacon and ate it before turning on some music to get us all through the day. I saw an unknown cd next to the radio and saw "DEMO" written on it.

"is this what i think this is?"

I looked at Demi chocked that she didn't show me the demo and she actually shook her head.

"No actually..."

"It's mine"

Lauren suddenly said and i raised my eyebrow.

"How really? can we listen to it? Actually you don't have the choice!"

I turned on the sound and right when she wanted to take the cd out i grabbed her wrist.

"I'm sure it's good, relax lau.. I know you're talented."

I smiled slowly before letting go of her wrist.

"it's... a demo i did with a friend.."

I listen to the beat starting and smiled but as soon as the girl started singing i understood that the lyric were partly about me and i stood there, frozen.

"You wrote it.. hn?"

She nodded and i listened to her voice resonate before i turned it off.

"I shouldn't have... i'm... sorry... i'm gonna take a shower."