Hot Spot - Valenna

Imagine your OTP sitting next to each other at a lunch table. Person A slides their hand over to person B's thigh, moving closer to the 'hot spot' with each rub. B gets really shifty while A's doing it and people ask if B's okay multiple times, while A's just grinning. You decide what happens next.

"Hey little sis. What's up?"

"Hi Val. Do you have time in that busy schedule for a quick dinner with me tonight? I know you'll be at the studio all day tomorrow. I just wanted some time with you before the show starts and then you will be across the world all the time and..."

"Whoa there Laurie. Of course, I'll meet you for dinner. Where do you want to go?"

"Oh good. Yay! Let's go to the diner right near the studio so you aren't too far. You're going to bring Jenna, right? You know, now that you came to your senses and fixed things."

"I'll ask her."

"Good. You know I like her a lot for you Val."

"I know you do. I like her a lot too. Always have. I'll text you when I hear from Jenna. What time?"

"I can be there within a half hour but whenever you can get out."

"Half hour sounds good. I'll see you soon little sis."

"Yay! See you soon" Laurie says with a giggle. "You better have Jenna with you" she says just before she hangs up, not giving Val a chance to respond.

He shakes his head as he clicks on Jenna's name so he can talk to her. After the third ring he's getting curious about where she is.

"Hi babe. Sorry, my phone was in the living room and I had just gone to my room to get a sweatshirt and..."

"Hey, calm down. It's ok. Man, both you and Laurie ramble stories when you are on the phone. I just got off the phone with her."

"You just talked to Laurie? Oh, I miss her! How is she? Wait, isn't she in town for the premiere?"

"Yes, she is. She wants to have dinner at the diner near the studio with us. Are you free? Can you make it over here?"

"I wouldn't miss it! Brit hold on! Can I catch a ride with you to the studio? Hold on Val...Yea... We're going to dinner with Laurie... Give me 5 minutes... Val, I'll be there in 20 minutes, maybe 30. Is that ok? I'll ride over with you to the diner."

"Of course. I'll see you soon love."

"See you soon babe."

When he hears Jenna hang up, he texts Laurie and pushes the meeting time by a few minutes. He then goes to find Normani to let her know he's going to be heading out soon and she's free to go whenever she is ready. He then heads to the larger bathroom of the studio. This bathroom has showers. He figures it's better to shower so he doesn't stink for his girls. As he showers, he starts to remember how much he has been missing having Jenna at the studio all the time with him. He misses when they use to sneak into this bathroom during the day just to have some quite time together without interruption. He misses just the simple touches as they pass in the hallway. He misses hearing her laughter come through the studio walls as she walks down the hall.

He could have really used her here today. The stress of the first show on Monday has been getting to him all day and no one is even close to calming him down like Jenna does, not even Maks. At one point he even went to leave the rehearsal room but Normani stopped him, asking where he is going. When he said to find Jenna, she had to remind him that she isn't here, making it worse. All he could say then was that he was going for a walk then. He should have called Jenna then but he was too embarrassed. He knew she wouldn't know unless he said something but she'd know something was up with him when she answers the phone, like she always done and he would have told her the story, making himself even more embarrassed.