Sharkaroo - Oh Baby

Imagine Person A of your OTP is pregnant and showing a lot more than they thought they would - Perhaps thinking they dated the pregnancy wrong. Next ultrasound, they find out the reason: They're not having one, not two, but three! Person A is shocked, wondering how they're going to tell Person B. (OT3 Bonus: Person C is with them on the visit and is just plain excited.)

"I'm so sorry I can't come today baby" Robert says hugging onto his pregnant wife. She has an ultrasound appointment today.

"I know. I understand. This is an important meeting and you need to be there. There will be more ultrasounds."

"You'll call me when you are done?"

"Yes. I promise. Now go or you are going to be late" she says giving him a kiss. He gives her one last hug and a kiss before leaving the house for his meeting.

After Robert has left, Kym sits down on the couch, letting her emotions come. She is sad that Robert won't be at this appointment but she didn't want him to know so she hid her feelings. Carson will be coming with her to the appointment with her. He is in for a visit but he doesn't know he is going to the appointment. She is keeping that a secret for now. She just told him she wants to have a fun day with him. He knows she is pregnant and is so excited to see her with a belly finally.

She goes upstairs to get dressed and do her make-up. When she picks out her outfit, she is shocked when it doesn't fit. It was a new outfit and should have fit over her belly. She just sighs and looks for something that fits. She settles on one of Robert's button up shirts with some leggings. She decides against make-up and heads downstairs. Just as she settles onto the couch, Carson comes in.

"Kym!"

"Hi Carson! I've missed you!" she says starting to stand up.

Carson stops her and sits down next to her, wrapping her in a hug.

"You don't need to get up Mummy. Look at you. Look at that belly! Are you sure you are having just one?"

"I think so" she says rubbing her belly. "But we are going to an appointment today and we can check there" Kym says with a smile.

"What?"

"We are going to an ultrasound appointment this morning. Robert can't come so it's just me and you. Are you up for that?"

"Yes! Oh my goodness yes! Let's go! When can we go?"

"We should probably leave now. The appointment is soon" she says standing up and gathering her bags. Carson follows after her and they head to the appointment.

~

"Kym?"

"Yes, right here" Kym says standing up, Carson soon after. They follow the nurse to the room where she does all of he check up before getting her ready to do the ultra sound.

"So" Carson says looking at the nurse, "She looks pretty big to me already. Now this is the first time seeing her with a belly for me but am I crazy or does she look big to you as well.
 "Well, she does have a nice belly. Let's take a look" the nurse says and starts the ultra sound. She is pretty quiet which is making Kym worry. She reaches for Carson's hand, really wishing that Robert was here. The nurse looks moves the machine around, taking pictures.

"What's going on?" Carson asks.

"Well everything is fine. I know why you think she looks bigger than she should. How many babies where you told you are having?"

"Um, just one" Kym says confused, sitting up so she can see the screen better.

"Well, that's not true. There is more than one."