Maksyl- Nightmare

Imagine Person B awakens from a triggering nightmare. They call Person A up and tells them what's happened, and Person A tells them to hold on and hangs up. Person B feels offended and upset...until they hear someone knocking on their door a little while later. They open it and it's Person A, out of breath and fussing over them. They ran all the way to Person B's house to comfort them.

Well I changed it a little but it's mostly the same. Enjoy! If you have prompts, feel free to send them!

"Ahh!" Meryl wakes with a jolt. She is breathing heavy, sweating and crying. She doesn't know what to do. She is in a hotel room, far from home. It's the middle of the night and everyone else should be asleep. The one person she wants to comfort her is a few floors down but she is sure he is asleep.

She tried to settle back down so she can go to sleep but she couldn't. Every time she closes her eyes, the events of the dream happened again. It scares her more and more each time. She goes to the bathroom and washes her face, trying to calm down and let it all go. It isn't working though.

She can't take it anymore. She goes back into the room and grabs her phone. Only then did she realize how much she is shaking.

She unlocks her phone and clicks on his name. She moves the phone up to her ear, still shaking.

"Mer, babe, it's late. What wrong?"

"I... I had a bad dream and... I'm... I'm scared."

She listens for him to say something but she hears nothing. She looks at the phone and sees he hung up. This makes her even more upset. She sinks to the floor and really begins to cry. She shakes even harder. She drops her phone and tries to think about what to do now. She can't believe he hung up on her. She thought he cared for her. She thought... She thought he loved her. She thought...There was a knock on the door. She thought she had just heard something so she didn't move. She heard another knock and gets up this time, still shaking. She looks through the peak hole and see Maks. She flings open the door and falls into him, crying harder. He picks her up and carries her into the room, sitting on the bed, holding her close and rocking her and rubbing her back, trying to calm her. He is out of breath.

"Meryl, baby, it's ok. I'm right here. No one is going to hurt you. I promise. I'm right here."

"You, you hung up" she got out through her tears.

"I heard how upset you were and hung up so I could run to you and make you feel better."

"It... it was so real!"

"I know baby. It's ok. I'm here and nothing will hurt you."

She is finally calmed down and still hugging onto him. He is still rubbing her back and kissing her head.

"Maks?"

"Yes Princess?"

"Will you stay?"

"Of course" he says and stands up still holding her. He lays her down where the blankets are pulled back. She doesn't want to let go of him. He kisses her forehead and stands up so she has to let go. He takes of the shirt and pants he had put on to run to her room and then climbs into the bed next to her. He pulls her close and rubs her back, helping her fall back into sleep. He soon follows her into sleep.