Mimikyu x Reader

"There's no back room in there! Quit trying to scare me!"

You shuttered, remembering those words. You looked around as you were walking down the route. Ever since Acerola's trial, you had never felt alone when you were alone. When you came out of the supermarket, you scared her badly just by the look on your face. When you told her about what happened, she didn't believe you and started laughing it off like you were crazy, even though you had gotten a picture of that back room she claimed wasn't there. Well, it was pretty blurry...

Still, you were creeped out.

The sun was setting, something only a few days after the trial you learned to dread. You sighed and looked around for someplace to sleep in the woods. Finally, just as the moon started peeking out, you came across a clearing in the forest and let your Pokémon out. Primarina, Lycanroc, Mudsdale, Lurantis, and Passimian. You still had one more slot left, and were determined to have a full Alolan team.

As your Pokémon ate, you went off on a walk by yourself; which in hindsight seems like a stupid idea, but you wanted a be alone for a little bit.

Except, you never felt like you were.

Maybe, you thought, it was because you had your Pokémon on you, but your theory was proved wrong without them. You started to head back to them when you heard rustling in the bushes next to you. You jumped away and yelled for whatever it was to come out. It was dark, so you couldn't see right away, but then you realized in horror:

It was Mimikyu, the exact one from the supermarket; you knew it. You knew it had been following you.

"W-WhaT Do y-you WAnt!" You screamed at it, voice shaking with fear.

By now your Pokémon had heard and came running to your aid. Mimkyu was gone as soon as it came. Your Pokémon nuzzled you and growled at any other Pokémon nearby. When your legs allowed you, you stood up and looked around in all directions. Where had it gone? And why didn't it attack?

You and your Pokémon headed back to your camp, and you wondered if you'd ever see it again.

Part 2 coming soon...