(Request) Hawlucha x Reader

"Haw! Lucha!" Hawlucha cried as it broke down boulders with it's fists. Training for your other Pokemon had ended about an hour ago, but Hawlucha was still at it. It was always a loner, from the time it was born, to all the way when you caught it, and even now in the present.

"Hawlucha! Lucha!" It roared as it continued to break things. It wasn't even practicing a move in particular, just destroying all that was around it. You didn't call it to stop, you knew from previous times that it wouldn't stop till it was satisfied.

"Lucha." It said, looking around it, confirming it had decimated it's surroundings. It then walked over to you and waited for the return to it's pokeball. You sighed at how cocky it was. This made it falter for a second.

"Ready?" You asked in a slightly annoyed voice that you didn't mean to make. Hawlucha looked at you sadly and walked away. "W-wait!" You called, following it.  

You followed it to a stream, where it sat down and began to throw rocks and sand in the water. 

"Hawlucha.." You said softly as you sat down next to it. It kept its head turned away from you. "Hawlucha, I'm not mad at you.." You tried again, still nothing. Just then a thought came to you. "Hawlucha.. if you're trying to impress me, you already have."

"Chaw?" It asked, turning to you.

"I'm already so proud of you." You leaned over and kissed it's beak, making it jump. You giggled at it's rosy cheeks and returned it to it's pokeball, which shook in your hand.