19; there he goes

" Gwen, " she heard him call her, " I want a divorce."

Those four words allowed her to well up like someone died. It pained her that she had fallen again for someone that didn't love her as much as she did. She was going to be like his other wives. His ocean eyes no longer had the sparkle it had when they first met, it was filled with a fog that blocked her from reading him. Chills went down her spine when she his hands push the pen and paper towards her. "What about Montana and Carmen?" was the words she could make up in her head after this spontaneous announcement of her, now second, broken marriage.

"Gwen, you've forgotten already! I won the case, remember?" She choked up. She was losing everyone. She went numb like all of her senses went off and all she can do is die. His voice echoed until it reached silence, trembling and hyperventilating with the shock she came across. She knew this was the end, her end. Her eyes opened with so much for that she almost blinded her when she saw this wave of brightness coming from up above. It wasn't God calling her, she was at the hospital. Nurses were checking on her, making her calm down. Blake was there, looking white. As she felt a small ting in her body, she drifted off.

"Your fiancée is stable as of right now. Her blood pressure is stabilized and we're just waiting for her to wake up." The doctor said, "Thank you, doc." He smiled.

Earlier this morning, he remembered waking up late and realizing that Gwen wasn't awake. He allowed her to sleep since he didnt know what really was going on in her head because he was an absent boyfriend. But when he prepared her brunch, he went up to check on her and she was seemingly cold and was catching for air. He took her to the hospital on time before her blood pressure reached a whole new low. He thought he was going to lose her when she, herself, dreamt of losing him.

He sat next to Gwen's bed, holding her hands tightly, wishing that she'd wake up or else she'd be declared in a state of coma. He put her hands on his and placed his forehead on it, but then when he looked up, he saw her welling up. He woke her up and she slowly fluttered her eyes like those in the movies. "Blake?" She sounded as if she was shocked. "Oh my god, Gwen, you scared me! " While talked, Gwen was tearing up. It was just a dream, he was still there. "I thought I lost you! I thought you never wanted me in your life again. You wanted a divorce took our children away and I felt like I was dying–" he hugged her tightly allowing her to feel safe. "I'm never gonna leave you! Or take our children away from you. I love you. " then, she calmed down, as if nothing happened.

"So, what are our children like?" He asked, to in a way, lighten her up, "Based on their names, I think they're girls. They're named Montana and Carrie. I didn't see much of them you know." She smiled.

She was granted to go home that day and was simply asked to maintain her blood pressure. "Gwen, did you know how much I love you?" He placed his hands on hers, intertwining their fingers. "I do, Blake."

–  📲  –

       Gwen: tina, im good. jg out of the     hospital.

Gwen: i just had low pressure ya know.

Gwen: see u soon gx

Gwen: i really miss u, come home pls