17; ironic

heya, ur inactive lazy-ass writer is back with some luv. so i finally had some ideas bUt i didnt know how to put it into words. but now im here. ill probs post at least 2 chapters bc i missed writing & the voice is back with our fave rocker [+ ill be changing the format from this chapter on :))]🌙 i hope u enjoy this chapter ;)

🍂
- 📲  -

christina: BLAKE

christina: SHE'S SAD, YOU COME HERE

christina: YOU'RE HER BOYFRIEND

blake: but you're the best friend¿

christina: i swear, i'll smack ur head open with the new Star Wars lightsaber you bought!!!!!!!

blake: but tina, thATS GLASS!!¡

christina: THATS THE POINT YOU IDIOT, NOW COME

blake: fine >:(

—  🗣 —

blake breathed deeply after christina called him. he loved gwen, so much, but recently, their schedules didn't seem to click. he panicked thinking of it and it made him think how much of douche he was. he slowly twisted the knob, to see gwen and her ruined makeup with christina hugging and comforting her. " hey there, g. " he smiled sheepishly at her, triggering gwen to fix herself and keep her long-gone composure.

"oh, hey babe," she replied, without knowing, blake reached in and gave her a hug. she couldnt help but cry again. christina said goodbye to gwen but not to blake.

christina and blake used to have a good friendship. christina would be the thirdwheel during their dates and bickered that would often make gwen laugh. they were like family, somehow, but something's wrong. everyone sensed it.

"whiplash was a goddamn better movie than black swan!!" blake debated, "are you blind??" he added.

"im sorry blake. but i think you're mental. you're having one of your delusions again!" christina bickered, "gwen, you have to save him before his delusions become even more wilder. "

gwen giggled that alerted christina to ask her, "gwen, which is better. whiplash or black swan? " christina eyed blake that meant 'boy, are you wrong'

gwen laughs, "how about, the breakfast club as the better movie?" they all laughed and continued to see the pros and cons of the two movies.

she recalled that memory. that memory in the pier, the bickering all because of two, somehow, similar movies. the pros and cons list. there's still hope for her, for them.

gwen laughed and he didnt know why. was she going mad? no, she cant be.

"hey, whats there to laugh about? my fashion sense?" he asks. gwen snapped out of her daydreams, she knew that the past wasn't always going to be the present. "nothing, its just that i remembered the three of us in the pier, debating whether whiplash or black swan as the better movie."

now, blake laughed. they fell on the bed, talking about that day. as time slowly passed by, their topic moved on from the movie debacle. the day they met, the day they adopted a pup and the day a lion in the zoo wanted to eat blake.

christina never really left. she simply stayed by the kitchen and waited for blake because she knew something that she never wanted to happen.

she knew, gwen wanted to finish things over with blake. it hit her like a train when those words were muttered to her by gwen. she dreaded this. she wanted heartbreaks to disappear especially to her best friend.

she wanted to tell blake. he had six months before gwen could make up her mind. six months, that enough right? she didn't exactly know. blake was different and unconventional, and that made it hard. then, there was silence. no sound came from upstairs so christina went up to check them.

blake and gwen were snuggled up in the corner of the bed. gwen looked peaceful and serene. blake protected her and it made her bloom. why do you have to do this?, she thought. they were beautiful but she knew gwen didnt see it.

she exited the door, sat on one of the flight of stairs and there she contemplated. she slowly let her tears run loose, this was eating her best friend up but she was unaware of it. it was like their monster, but she was the only one sensing it. suddenly she heard a thud coming near her, she looked up to see gwen, looking concerned.

"tina, what are you still doing here? " she asked, "i decided to stay for a while."

gwen gave her a hug, sensing the hurt in her best friend. im finishing this so no one gets hurt in the end. im scared too, tina, i hope you know that. she thought.

six months. he had six months to prove her that he loved her. he had six months to let her know what love truly means.

— 📲  —

christina: cowboy

blake: what ?

christina: I JUST WANT TO FRICKING CHOKE YOU AND SLIT UR THROAT YOU UGLY PIECE OF CRAP

blake: woah girl chill

christina: YOURE SO DUMB AND IDIOTIC YOU CANT SEE ANYONE BUT YOURSELF

christina: YOU GOT SIX MONTHS ARSEHOLE

blake: six months for what????????

christina: you, me. gazebo, 4am.

blake: THATS WAY TOO EARLY!!

christina: do u rly wanna know?

blake: yesSssssSsSsSss

christina: then follow it.

blake: fine, bossypant.

christina: now, i get why

blake: get what????

christina: just follow my rules, okay? oh by the way, grow up. you're too immature.

blake: gwen likes it :>

christina: oh really then ??

blake: yeah!! she likes it A LOT :>>

christina: i really wish she really did.

blake: tina, you're really worrying me!!! please tell me.

christina: just meet me @ 4 okay? you'll know everything.

blake: please tell me. im worried.

christina: it needs to be told personally. you'll need reality when i tell you. plus, i cannot go behind g on text, it makes me more snake-like.

blake: sure sure. ill be there. be safe okay.

christina: okay.