Victory

Devin POV

I was jolted awake by a loud bang at the door. “Devin move, now!” She shouted pointing a gun my way. I jumped up and walked out of the room in front of Kimber. Just then Hunter comes out gripping Alley’s arm. Her face was tear soaked, I never seen her face so flush. “So where are we going to do this?” Hunter says tightening his grip on her arm making her cry out. “Now, say hi to Nina and Alyssa up for me” She says pointing the gun at Alley’s head.

She killed my mom is what I can all I can think about. "Hunter please don’t do this” I hear Alley sobbed.

“You bitch!” I slapped her so hard she fell down and dropped the gun that’s when Hunter attacks me to the ground.

Alley POV

After Devin slapped Kimber chaos broke out. Kimber got up and attack me to the ground and started punching me in my face and I think I’m sick of everybody thinking they can walk all over me. So I started throwing hits and she falls off of me grabs the gun and started sprinting in some direction. I noticed her phone fell out, I smiled in satisfaction. I got her phone and Hunter’s lying on the floor unconscious but then I remember my mom that’s when I started to cry. “Shhhh” Devin cooed soothing my hair. “Let’s call for help first” He says grabbing the phone.

He tells 911 everything and we started to run trying to find an exit out this place and just like that I heard a loud bang and a screamed escaped from my mouth. Devin screamed my name as I fell down on my knees and hit the ground. “Alley you’re going to be okay, keep your eyes open, think about Fiona and Alessia, think about them” Devin says sobbing.

I tried so hard to keep my eyes opened but they were getting heavier and heavier by the minute.

I felt cool breeze against my face and instantly knew I was outside. Then I just hit the ground hard. “Thinking you can get away, I see” Kimber says. From the blurry image I see Kimber is on top of me then her hands just wrap around my neck choking me. “Get off of her” Devin says and she falls hard to the ground that she passes out unconscious.

I no longer can keep my eyes opened darkness just takes over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Watcha guys think. Plz comment nd vote