Parents POV

Alley’s Mother POV

I sat down at the kitchen table my face red from all the crying I did. My baby’s gone and I don’t know where she is and I can tell her babies miss her. They can’t get their breast milk; they don’t go to sleep easily anymore.

“Hey honey” Phil says coming into the room and sitting down next to me. “Hey” I sobbed.

“Hey guys” Kimber says coming in the room. “Hello dear” Phil sighs. “Anything new from the cops?” Hunter ask sitting down. “No, they don’t know, now their saying they just up and left after realizing they didn’t want to be parents” I said.  “That’s not Alley, she hated the pregnancy but she loves those girls til death, she would never” Phil says. “I know she’s my daughter” I stated.

Just then Hunter and Kimber left out the room and Nina and Harold came in.

“Hey guys” Nina sighs sitting down at the table. “Hey” I sighed getting up from the table when the twins started to cry. Nina followed me.

It was Alessia crying. I smelt her diaper and it’s a diaper change she needs.

“There’s been a lot of stress do you need help with anything?” Nina asks me. “Can you please fold the laundry right there?” I said pointing to the laundry in the rocking chair. “Sure dear” Nina smiles.

Devin's Mother POV

I sat in the rocking chair folding ever single last piece of clothing. But I’m missing my baby boy. Just wherever they are I hope their okay, “Where do I put this?” I ask after I finished folding it. “That’s okay you can just leave them in that basket” She said. “No you’ll never get around to it” I said. “Fine, put it all on the shelf in the closet next door, that’s all Kimber clothing” She says feeding Fiona her bottle.

I walked into the room then into the closet. I grabbed the step stool and started putting the clothes up and when I stepped down; I stepped down on a creaky spot. It wasn’t just creaky it would come up out of its spot every time you stepped down on it. I dropped down to my knees and pushed it up. I know I shouldn’t be doing this but I can’t help it.

I pushed it up and three floorboards came up with it. This is so cliché but a box was hidden in it. “”Alyssa can you come here please?” I call out the room. She comes in covered in spit up. “Yeah?” She ask leaning down next to me. “Do you know what this is?” I questioned. “No, what is it?” She asks examining the box. “I don’t know, I found it under the floorboards” I respond opening the box not wasting anytime. I know Kimber hates Alley and wanted Devin to her I wouldn’t be surprised if she had anything to do with this.

“What’s in it?” She asks. I sorted through the stuff and what I found isn’t pretty. Chloroform, a dusty rag, newspaper cutouts since Alley and Devin’s disappearance, and their cellphones. Alley’s galaxy was labeled ‘BITCH’ in capital letters and Devin’s cell was labeled ‘HUBBY’ in capital letters.

Alyssa gasp shocked at what we found. “I can’t believe this” She gasps taking the box and storming downstairs.

Phil POV

I heard someone stomping down the stairs.

I and Harold stopped our conversation and walked out to the living room where we spotted Alyssa angrily hovering over Hunter and Kimber. “Where are they?!” She yelled. “Alyssa what’s going on?” I ask walking up to her. “Nina found this under their floorboards” She said shoving a box into my hands. “Where are they?!” She screamed again and that’s when Kimber stood up and pulled out a gun and pointed in Alyssa direction. “What are you doing?” I ask pulling Alyssa away from her. “She has the perfect life, perfect twins, perfect parents, perfect grades, and a perfect boyfriend, she doesn’t need him, he needs a woman” She says swinging the gun out of control. “I’m sorry to inform you little girl you’re still a child” Nina says pitching in. “Shut up!” She screeches. “Mrs. Blackwell, I love your son and he will love me” She says her voice shaking.

Before any of us can reply she shoots Alyssa and Nina both in the stomach and she flees with Hunter by her side

Harold POV

Everything just happened so fast before anyone can react. “Alyssa” Phil sobs. “Nina honey” I said kneeling down by her side. “Harold, honey” She choked blood seeping out of her mouth. “Call 911, now” I said tears streaming down my face. "Don't leave me" I pull her to my chest.