Pt 2:Growing feelings

So here's a little bit of info for you guys :)

On my first day of school some people were telling me that a few of the guys had a crush on me. I was like..........

This was so unexpected because back in my old school no boys liked me, and I mean NONE like 0. This sort of made my heart flutter. Well I guess it did I don't really know. Anyways back to the main story.

At first I didn't even notice him, I didn't even know a guy like him existed! Now, when I look back, all I remember was gym class and I might have accidentally hit him with a basketball. WHY IS MY MEMORY SO FRICKIN BADDDDDDD. He wasn't actually the guy I liked at first it was some other dude that sadly was not in my classes ( He was sort of a douche bag anyways).

Gym Class:
"SinB can we just play basketball like usual? I can't play volleyball on a tennis court...it's too boring" I plead. SinB ignores me and begins to play with another girl in my class. I decide to play, it's only for an hour of my day anyways. Moonbin suddenly walks in and starts playing with us. He talks to us and plays with us as if its what he usually does, his behavior is awkward. I put that thought aside, I'm always open to making new friends! Why not. 

Days pass by and Moonbin starts to talk to us and hang out with us more and more its seriously weird. The more he talks to me the more I learn about him. His smile is cute, he has a nice suttle voice when he talks, his hairstyle is nice and he's usually somewhere near by me. At lunch he sits behind me, in class he sits somewhere around me, in the lunch line he's usually behind or in front of me.

"ow" I murmur after accidentally cutting myself instead of the paper. Why am I always so clumsy. I put my hand up and ask for permission to go to the restroom. After I finish washing it and applying pressure to it with a tissue, I head back to the classroom. "AH!" I slightly scream. Moonbin was waiting outside the girls restroom with a band aid. He grabs my hand but I tug it back "What are you doing?" I say staring at him "Give me your hand.I'll put the band aid on for you." He takes my hand back and wraps the band aid around my finger. His hands were nice and warm, I wanted to keep on holding them for hours on end. "See that wasn't too hard was it?" he smiles "Lets get back to class now, the teacher sent me to see if you were OK."

At home I stare into space and feel my heartbeat. It still wouldn't slow down! What is this feeling I thought. Wait do I like Moonbin?!?! Millions of thoughts flood my brain. Why is life so complicated? Why are my feelings so complicated?

Message to readers:
Here is part 2 to the "When I Met You" series. Hopefully you guys are enjoying it so far! I am always wanting to learn more and improve, so if there is anything I could improve on please comment :) I will be uploading the next part very soon but for now bye!!!<3<3