chapter one

WE WERE BOTH YOUNG WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU

WE WERE BOTH YOUNG
WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU.

lovestory by taylor swift

"Thank you so much, good sir!"

Making her way from the store's counter, she was still in awe of her wand. It was her first time to have her very own wand and she was excited to know how to properly use it. However, she also hoped on learning something mischievous while learning proper spells. While she was focused at that moment, a blonde boy wearing an all black suit came into the store. Knocking into the poor girl, causing her to drop her books and wand on the ground. By that exact moment, her brown eyes widened and she opened her mouth to let out a slight gasp of surprise.

What angered the brunette was not because of him bumping into her. It was because he already saw that he caused a mess and didn't even bother to help her. Unlucky for him, she may look like an innocent and kind angel but she was sure she wasn't one.

Alice gritted her teeth in rage, as she gather up all her anger, picking up the nearest book that she could grasp and shouted, "Hey!" Alice didn't think twice on her actions as she slapped the book onto the blonde boy's head. The impact wasn't nearly forceful enough to even bruise him, but it did make him turn to her.

The boy's stormy grey eyes narrowed at her. "What's your problem?" he snapped.

"Aren't you going to apologize?" She asked furiously, almost prepared to hit him again.

Instead of a kind action, he replied with a sarcastic smile.

"I'm so sorry. Didn't see you there," he mocked her and it was taking all of the young girl's strength not to hex him.

"Why you ㅡ " Alice was about to go at the blonde boy but then her older brother, Cedric burst into the shop, grabbing her in one swift movement.

"Alice there you are," Cedric pulled her arms, eyeing the situation. "Please don't start any trouble," he pleaded.

"But that brat started it," she snarled, glaring at the blonde, who gave her a cocky smile.