Self - Reflection [Lee x Reader] (FOR REAL THIS TIME I SWEAR)

Requested (or not) by: The people who believed the false Lee chapter cuz I am pitiful.

Lol not really, I'm just willing to do things for you guys cuz I love you all. Thanks for your never ending support!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd Person POV
Modern Time (Middle School Themed)

Another day, another beating your friends would earn from Charles Lee.

That jerk.

You finally mustered the courage to fight for your friends and talk to him. Peacefully.

You breathed in and finally opened the door to your classroom. As you opened the door, you could hear John Laurens growling as he was picked up by his collar by Lee.

     "Lee!" You pointed at him while you shouted. "Put my best friend down!" He chuckled at the sight at you and spoke: "Him? Your best friend? Psh, yeah right."

He dropped John down and was helped by Alexander Hamilton to stand up. Lee then walked over your trembling and small figure and grabs your shirt whilst looking at you eye to eye. He studies your face for a second then spoke up.

     "Your pretty cute. Maybe I could give you a chance." You were utterly disgusted by this and because of your short temper, you grabbed his arm and dug your nails on his skin. He gave away a pained screech as he held the spot you scratched. You smirked and finally went to your table while giving Alex, Lafayette, Herc and John a high-five.

Few hours later, in detention because A-A-Aaron decided to tell Prof. GWash what happened...

"He started it!" "It's not my fault why your friends suck."

By this point, you could see Prof. Washington pissed with you two.

He then broke the awkward silence and spoke up.

"If you two won't stop fighting, I would like to ask you two to get put of my office." You were not having any of it and decided to leave. "Unless,"

"(Y/N) would help you, Lee, with your bullying issue." You perked your head up and glared daggers at Washington as he smirked.

"But sir-" "No 'buts'. You two are dismissed."

Both of you left the office without a word. You were so engulfed with rage, you gave Lee a death stare and pulled him to one side of the hallway to talk.

"What was that for?!" He screamed. "If it wasn't for you, I will have to suffer with you my whole middle school life!" You always were a happy child, but ever since your parents left you and your older sister, you bottled up your emotions and never got a chance to do anything about it.

      "I never knew how long this would happen to us. I thought that if I settled this problem and fought for my friends peacefully, we could be finally at peace. Sounds stupid, but hey! At least I don't hurt people who are mentally abused for 8 consecutive years!" Charles' eyes widened at this and didn't talk back for himself. At this point, you were crying and sniffling.

      "Dang Lee, I thought you would know better. But it seems you are literally some bully who never understands why that person is different from a group. You just straight up beat the crap out of them." After that, you ran home with tears in your eyes.

You just wanted everything to be over. Thank God for your caring and understanding sister, she comforted you and enrolled you in a different school.

A few years later...

You ended up studying in the same college with your boy best friends (who currently named themselves 'The Hamilsquad') and decided to catch up in some things you missed for the past few years.

      "By the way," You started as you sipped your coffee you got from Starbucks a few minutes earlier. "What happened with Lee when I was gone?" The squad's noise died down as you cocked an eyebrow. Alex coughed and decided to speak, but was interrupted by Hercules.

      "He's changed the day after you left middle school." You felt like spitting the caffeinated drink and laugh, but you grew up with the term, "I'll believe it when I see it." So you then asked them where he is. John then pointed to a man reading a book. It was him. Charles Lee. The same man who has bullied you and your friends years ago.

Damn was he handsome. No, you are not going to fall for him unless you talk to him and see of he has changed. You stood up and left, telling the squad that you have to go and finish a 25 - page essay due next month.

At class, you and the squad were in the same class like before. He's also in it, but it didn't matter. The past is in the past.

After class, you felt someone tug your arm as you were heading to your car. You turn to see who it was.

It was Lee.

     "Lee." "(L/N). Nice to see you again around the campus." "Same." You decided to drive him home so you can talk tto him more and know if he has changed or not. He appreciated the kind gesture and goes in your car.

      "So, how are you?" You asked while your eyes are glued on the street. "I'm fine, thank you for asking."

       "I heard that you stopped bullying my friends the day I left. Is that true?" He fell silent, and answered 'Yes'. He seemed hesitant that you couldn't take it for an answer.

      "Did you at least reflect on what I said?" "Yes."

      "Then what was your reflection?"

He took a deep breath and speaks.

      "Ever since that day, I realized that I shouldn't judge people by rumors, looks, and backstory. I should also understand people and be kind to them, even without knowing what they have been through or not."

Eh, sure. You'll take it.

      "And... I also realized that I have fallen in love with you." You stepped onto the brakes, causing him to jolt forward. Thanks to the seatbelts, you two were safe. You have arrived at your first destination.

You looked at him and he then kissed you while he had the chance. You felt absolutely helpless. You kissed him back.

      "I gotta go," He said as he broke the kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow." You smiled and blushed as you drove for home.

You never knew that with a small reflection, a person could change.

      "Yo sis! Are you done?"

      "Yeah! Just get the bouquet and I'll be out!"

Gah it's so horrible. - Author-san