The Naga Hunters Return

Your POV
I lead Arthur to my house and looked at him happily, "You get to finally meet Grandma Lorraine!" I chirped, he nodded. "Indeed. Now let's get inside." He said slithering up to the door, I followed behind him and opened the door walking into the house. Arthur followed behind me, trying to be as quiet as possible. I looked in the kitchen to see Grandma Lorraine cooking dinner, I ran up to her and tugged on her arm. "Grandma Lorraine! Lookie! I made a friend!" I said, smiling brightly. Grandma Lorraine then looked at me and smiled, "Oh? Is your friend a naga?" She asked chuckling, I nodded still tugging on her arm. "Yes! You need to meet him!" I said, trying to pull her towards the door. She laughed and followed me, "Hurry up Grandma Lorraine!" I said, trying to get to Arthur quicker. "Okay! Okay! Hold on a second little one!" She said chuckling, when we were standing in front of Arthur I heard Grandma Lorraine gasp as if in shock
________________________
Grandma Loraine's POV
As y/n was pulling me by the hand, a young man with bright green eyes and a long snake tail became clearer and clearer in my vision. I couldn't help but gasp, its been so many years since I've seen a naga! Maybe thirty years! The poor thing looked nervous and scared, "No reason to be scared deary! You'll be safe here!" I said, holding the young naga's hands. He looked at me as if he was shocked, "What's wrong child?" I asked, curiously. "You're not scared of me or confused. Why? How?" He asked, staring at me with shock. I could only laugh, "I've seen many nagas in my days for your information!" I said laughing, he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "S-Sorry, I didn't know." He said, looking down. I gently flicked his chin up to make him look up, "Chin up boy! You can't see what life's throwing at ya if you're looking down all the time!" I said, chuckling. He then kept his head up and nodded, "Y-Yes ma'am!" He said, I heard y/n giggle and run up to the naga hugging him. A small smile formed on his lips before hugging her back gently, "Thank y/n." He said patting her on the head, she looked up with a bright smile. I've never seen her so happy before, but then again I don't blame her. Poor y/n's only six and she's went through more than any kid I've ever known. I'm glad that she could make a friend, especially a naga. "Ma'am I have a favor to ask of you," he asked, looking at me. "If you're asking to stay until there's hunters off you rear," I paused just to make him more nervous about my answer, "Of course!" The naga sighed in relief then bowed in thanks. "Thank you so much Miss Lorraine!" He said, smiling cheerful. I nodded as I walked back to the kitchen, "Do you want anything to eat young man?" I asked, he nodded quickly. "Yes please." He said, I nodded and went to the fridge looking into it. "What would you like?" I asked him, he then started thinking.
________________
Arthur's POV
"What do you have?" I asked, Y/n's grandma looked into the fridge and spoke, "We have some strawberries, blueberries, black berries, apples, ummm.." She paused and kept looking into the fridge. "An apple is fine." I said, then y/n raised her hand, for some reason, and waved her hand around as if to get her Grandma's attention. "I want one too!" Y/n said smiling brightly, her grandma nodded with a smile on her face. She got two apples, "Two apples coming right up!" She said, tossing one to me and one to y/n. We both caught them and started eating them. "You two must've had a rough day!" She said, patting me on the back. I nodded with my mouth still full, "Very much so!" Her grandma only laughed and patted my head, "It seems so! You two are acting like you haven't eaten in days!" She said smiling brightly, I finished my apple and bowed once again. "Thank you Miss Lorraine, for everything." I said, she pulled me up to where I was standing straight up again. "Call me Grandma Lorraine okay?" She said with a huge smile on her face, I got excited and hugged her tightly. "Thank you!" I said, she laughed joyfully and hugged back. "Why are you thanking me? Its what a grandmother's for!" She said, I looked up at her and nodded happily. I let her go and she looked around, "Okay, we need to find you a room to stay in for a little bit!" She said, walking slowly up the stairs. I looked back at y/n and she nodded towards her grandma, indicating that I need to follow her. I slithered up the stairs following Miss Lorraine up the stairs, y/n followed behind me and Miss Lorraine, probably out of curiosity. "Lucky Katie nor Lucas is here. They'd freak out if they seen you." Miss Lorraine said, checking two rooms real quick. "Who?" I asked, tilting my head. Y/n groaned and mumbled, "My sister and brother." I looked at another door that had y/n's name on it, I slithered to it and looks all the decoration on the dark oak door. "Is this your room y/n?" I asked, looking at the door. "Yep! You wanna see it!?" She asked, running to my side. I looked down at the h/c girl and nodded, "Sure!" I said, smiling brightly. She opened the door and ran into the room. The walls were f/c, the trim was s/f/c (s/f/c= second favorite color) and everything in the room complimented the colors, even the stuff animals in the corner of the room. I looked around in amazement, "This looks amazing y/n!" I said, making her smile widen happily. "Thank you Artie!" Y/n said cheerfully, I could only smile more than I already was. "I have an idea! How about for tonight, you, sleep in y/n's room and we can take all the junk out of the spare room. Sound like a plan?" Miss Lorraine said, with a huge smile on her face. "Sure, I mean don't see why not." I said, smiling. "Yay!" Y/n said joyfully and hugged me tightly, I laughed and hugged back. I've never been so happy in my life. I have a grandma, a friend, a warm place to sleep, more importantly a real home. I started to tear up and sniffle a little, I then felt a small tug on my arm "Artie?"
______________________
Your POV
I was looking up at Arthur and I then noticed he had tears in his eyes, he started sniffling as if he was about to cry. I then gently tugged on his arm to get his attention, "Artie?" I said, I kept tugging gently on his arm until he looked down at me. "Y-Yes Y/n?" He asked, his voice was kinda shaky. I hugged him again and buried my face into his stomach, he jumped a little at my sudden action and hugged back softly. "What is it y/n?" He asked softly, stroking my hair softly trying to comfort me. "What's wrong?" I asked, looking sadly up at Arthur. He just smiled and patted my head, "I'm just happy that I'm here." He said smiling, I looked up at him and reached my arms up to Arthur. "Uppie!" I said, making him laugh and picking me up. "I'm okay I promise." He said, smiling at me. I smiled brightly, "Otay." I said, he smiled and put me back down on the ground. "Do you two wanna help me cook?" Grandma Lorraine asked me and Arthur smiling, we both nodded in unison and said, "Yea!" We all then went downstairs and started cooking dinner.
____________________________
Dan's POV
I looked around around seen Curtis and Clark stand around me, I couldn't tell what they were saying. Until I heard the sentence, "The Naga and that little girl got away!" I wasn't able to tell who was saying it, but it brought me out of my state of trance and looked around angered. "How the hell did he get away!?" I yelled, throwing my gun on the ground. "Dan calm down! We already know where he went." Clark said smirking, I turned to him and was still pissed. "And where is that huh!?" I yelled, he was still smirking. "The little girls house obviously! Remember? The little girl who was trying to protect him?!" Clark said seeming excited, which pissed me off more. "Yea and you're excited about!? What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yelled, Clark stepped back and put his hands in defeat but still had a smug smirk painted on his face. "Okay okay! I guess you don't want to find and kill the naga! We can go home and have a nice cup of coffee, forgetting that our job is to kill this damned naga. Sound good?" He said, starting to walk out of the cave. I realized what we had to do, I groaned. "You're right," I said, picking up my gun and turning to Curtis, "We need to find that little kid's house." Curtis smirked more and nodded, then started walking again. Me and Clark followed him until we had gotten to a small house at the entrance of the woods, "Look in the window!" Curtis said, "Which one numb nuts!?" Clark whispered in a loud tone, I looked at all the windows that were facing us and seen an old lady, the same little girl from earlier and the naga. "How the fuck are we supposed to get them if they're in there!?" I yelled, angered once again at the damned fact there's no way. Curtis then started cursing under his breath, then Clark stood up holding three black suits. "We disguise ourselves then," He said in a calm voice, I started thinking, "That actually is a really good plan! But how can we get into the house without any problems?" I said, looking at Clark. Clark was already changing into the suit, "We act like we're here to inspect the floors to see if there's any 'mold'. Once we get in, we actually look for the naga." He said, starting to put his tie on. Curtis and I nodded and started to get dressed into the suits. We all then walked up to the front door and knocked on the door, we then heard footsteps walking towards the door...

...TO BE CONTINUED...