Chapter 3: IzZayn <3

Start from the beginning

"Hey do you want these?"he asked pointing at them. I was laughing my ass off. 

"Yeah, lets go inside and buy them" i laughed playing along. We went into New Look, he said he wanted to buy me one last thing. We went to look at the shoes, and my favorite song played, Call me Maybe. So being me I just started dancing around like a mad woman. 

'"Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, so heres my number so call me maybe" I sang, not caring that the other people in the shop were staring at me. Then other people joined, it was like a flash mob which I started. I was to busy being crazy to notice that Zayn was staring at me and smiling. Then me and him started to sing together.

" Before you came into my life,

missed you so bad,

I missed you so bad,

I missed you so so bad" I sang

"Before you came into my life,

I missed you so bad,

and you should know that,

I missed you so so bad" he sang

He pulled me close to him and put his head on mine and we sang:

"Its hard to look right,

At you baby,

but heres my number

so call me maybe?"

And then he placed his lips on mine. I was gonna explode of joy. I looked up at his brown eyes and he looked at me seriously which made me burst out laughing. 

"Before you came into my life,

missed you so bad,

I missed you so bad,

I missed you so so bad,

Before you came into my life,

I missed you so bad,

and you should know that,

I missed you so so bad,

So call me maybe"

Everyone was clapping for us so Zayn bowed down and I curtseyed, then everyone else went back to their normal life but me. Zayn kissed me!!!! This was unreal for me. 

"Hey do you want these shoes?" asked my boyfriend holding a pair of red satin flats with black crystals on it.

"I love it, but I havent gotten you anything yet and youve gotten me a hundred things" I said

"Being yourself is your gift to me" he said pulling me close to him

"Excuse me, but do you mind doing that somewhere else" a lady shouted at us. We started laughing.

"Yes, sorry madam" said Zayn to the woman.

He payed for the shoes and we left the mall. We stepped out side and rain was pouring down. I took out my umberella and put it over us.

"Here I got you this" he said giving me a small swarovski box with a small note on it. The note read:

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I LOVE VARSITY JACKETS 

-Zayn xoxoxoxo

Inside was a necklace with a red heart. I was speechless, none of my boyfriends had ever done this for me before.