Chapter Three: Kelsi and Amy's audition

Start from the beginning

"Exactly!" She smirked.

"Numbers 153486 and 153487." One of the stage crew read out.

"Oh my cookies that's us." I smiled nervously.

"Oh cookies this is it." She laughed while we walked over to the doors, some people saying 'Good luck'.

"Which one is going first?" The crew man said, with a mic in his hand.

"Kelsi!" I said, pushing her forward slightly without thinking. She gave me a slight death glare, smiled, then we both nervously walked onto the stage.

"Hi." She smiled nervously.

"Hello." Liam smiled. "What's your name?"

"Kelsi Cooper." She said, looking slightly relaxed.

"And I'm Amy." I smiled.

"And what are you singing for us?" Zayn beamed.

"We'll be singing Call Me Maybe." She said, back to her nervous self.

Aww.

"Ooh, i remember doing a video to this with Selena and BTR!" Justin commented. They all laughed.

"Go right ahead," Harry smiled.

I start singing.

" I threw a wish in the well,

dont ask me I'll never tell,

I looked to you as it fell and now your in my way!"

Kelsi then picked up.

"I trade my soul for a wish,

pennies and dimes for a kiss,

I wasn't looking for this,

but now your in my way"

"Your stare was holding,

ripped jeans skin was showin'

hot night, wind was blowin'

where ya think ya goin' babeh?

Hey, I just met you,

nd this is crazy!

But here's my number,

so call me maybe?"

We sang walking about the stage and acting out as went along like doing the 'call me sign' in the chorus.

"It's hard to look right,

at you baaabeh,

but here's my number,

so call me maybe?

Hey, I just met you,

and this is crazy!

But here's my number,

so call me maybe?

And all the other boys,

try to chaase me!

But here's my number so call me maybe?

Hey, I just met you,

nd this is crazy!

But here's my number,

so call me maybe?"

We finished the last note, out of breath. Then we looked at each other worried when we realised that no one was responding. Harry started clapping, followed by Niall, then Zayn, Liam, Louis and Justin. Slowly but surely the whole audience were clapping and cheering! We were a standing ovation!

Kelsi's P.O.V

I reached out and hugged Amy as hard as I could and we didn't let go when we pull apart.

The judges sit down.

Niall spoke up first, "Well, I guess its alright to flirt with you two then!"

That sent everyone laughing!

Harry cleared his throat, "Yes maybe it is but......i wouldn't bother,"

There was a gasp from the audience. Me and Amy looked at each other worried.

"Not that you guys arnt good looking enough! You're gorgeous enough but my hearts taken! I do know two guys for you though..." He carried on his eyes trailing over to LiLo....what? don't tell me you don't know who he is!

He reached over and shut Louis' mouth.

"You'll catch flies LouLou!" He smirked "You too Daddy!"

Liam shook himself and smiled at us. "Shut up Harry! Anyway, i think you two were amazing! Amsi? Or Kelmy?"

Louis spoke up "I think Amsi sounds good! But your too good! Without any other comment its a yes from me!"

Justin chuckled in that cute laugh of his...wait did i just say cute? Dude, CC's gonna kill me! Oh, that reminds me! I gotta tell her and the others when we get home!

"Uhh, Kelsi? Did you just hear what the said?" Amy's hand flew over my face.

"Huh, what, huh?"

"WE'RE THROUGH YOU IDIOT WE'RE THROUGH!!"

"WHAT????" W squealed, hugged and jumped around forgeting we were on being filmed.

"I take it you're happy then?" Zayn smiled

"YES! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" We screamed in unision.

"Go on, we'll see you in bootcamp!" Liam winked...at me? Or both of us? Ehh, who cares? WE'RE FUDGING THROUGH!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy POV

dude, did that seriously just happen???

Well duhh! What did ya think? Ya just screamed and embarresed ya self on live TV ya idiot!

Oh shut up you!

Ya do realise that you're telling yourself to shut up right?

Well nah shit sherlock! I have to tell myself to shut up to make you shut up!

But I am you?

"Talking to yourself again Amy deary?" Kelsi smirked.

"Shaddap!" I said Essex style!

When we got home I legged it to the laptop before KElsi even got out of the car! Hah take that sucker! That's what happens when ya don't let others drive!

I quickely logged on to Wattpad...what? It's addicting okay?!

"BEST.TIME.OF.LIFE.EVERR!!! YOU GUYS WONT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME AND @ItsKelsiBitch!! AAAAAHHHHHH #DREAMCOMETRUE!" I messaged to all my fans.

I instantly got two replies: one from Kelsi @ItsKelsiBitch Oh yeah, leave me in the car while you tell everyone why dont you!

and one from Rayna @xRaynax WHATTT????? TELL US!!! hang on...I got news too.....

I first shouted to Kelsi "TAKE THAT SUCKER!!" and replied to Rayne saying "You'll find out son Ray Ray dear!"

"No fair! Fine, I won't tell you either :P" she answered.

Hah, life was good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we are! Took us ages to write! Blame Amy! Haha no offence bebz!!

so, who's next?

B/AN (Baby Amy note.. See what I did there? ;)) I AM SO SO SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG!!!!!! I have a horrible memory. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!! You can't stay mad at meeee! :P Taz, this is fudging AMAZING. Next time, there's no arguing, ima write most of it, it just coz I didn't really know what to put and if you guys would like it or not :P Baby Amy out! :)