Chapter Two: Forever Young.

Hey guys! Amber&Lana here! Ooh, next chapter! I am really enjoying writing stories like this, in a big group. It's so much fun!

Vote and comment if you like it, and maybe even fan! It would make our day! VIDEO IS OF FOREVER YOUNG - PICTURE IS OF MY (LANA) ACTRESS, Victoria Justice. 

Onward! 

Chapter Two: Forever Young.

Rayna's POV:

''Mia, get up! Wake up! We're landing!'' I said, excitedly, shaking the brunette girl sleeping beside me. 

''Ah! TREES!'' Mia screamed, jolting forward. Whoa. Chill, Mi.

''Mia, chill. We're landing.'' I said the last part slower.

 "Yay! Ohmygod I'm looking forward to this!'' She squealed, rocking back and forth in her seat.

''Me too!'' I agreed, grinning stupidly. Don't blame me, I'm tired! I had to get up at three o'clock in the morning to catch the flight from Málaga, close to where we both live in Spain. Or lived. We're moving here for a while so we can audition for The X Factor. It's always been a dream of ours. 

''I hate the landings.'' Mia closed her eyes and held onto the chair tightly.

''Nah, I like the landings.'' I smiled, feeling the jolt and then the speed as we flew and touched the ground.

''We've landed!'' I squealed, hugging Mia. Or Amelia, as her parents called her. But her friends called her Mia, like she wanted us to.

''Come on, let's go! I'm so excited!'' she yelled, standing up. We all file out of the plane and down the stairs and corridor to the baggage collect. We get our suitcases and bags and walk outside. 

''Do you know where the hotel is, Ria?'' she asked me. I laughed.

''Well... I have an idea.'' I said, vaguely. Living in Spain, to be back in England was all a bit new and overwhelming for me. For a start, rain was drizzling onto my hoodie. 

''Oh no! We're gonna get lost and miss our audition!'' she fretted, Mia being the hyped up, girl she was.

''No we won't! Let's get a taxi.'' I lifted my hand up and flagged down a taxi. The driver helped us put our suitcases and bags in the back and we climbed in, telling him where to take us.

After half an hour, he stopped in front of an enormous hotel. 

''Here we are, the hotel you wanted.'' he told us. Mia paid and tipped him. Extra, as he had to listen to us blabber on about nothing for the whole ride. We climbed out, got our suitcases and bags and entered the hotel. We checked into our room and sat on our beds, waiting nervously.

''An hour.'' Mia told me, her teeth chattering in anticipation.

''I know.'' I squealed back, shaking.

We were incredibly nervous, auditioning for the X Factor was huge! It's so nerve wracking that you just want to chicken out and don't go. But Mia and I aren't like that. We love a challeng. Even though  we're both tolerable singers, we were scared to death! Plus, Justin Bieber and One Direction were judging this year. Mia loved Justin and One Direction, whereas I preferred the boyband. How embarrassing it would be to screw up in front of them! Oh, great another thing to worry about.

Amelia's POV:

''An hour.'' I told Ria, or Ray, or Rayna. Depended on what you wanted to call her, really.