Chapter 1: The Return

Junior: *in his office* *signing papers* and... *finishes writing on the paper* DONE. *puts pen down with an accomplished face and puts wings behind head* *looks to his left and sees another whole stack of papers* uGH *grumpy face and plops down on his desk* ..... *looks at a pic of him, Tulip, and DD* *sad* *sighs* ......

Assistant: *knocks on Junior's door*

Junior: *sits up* yes?

Assistant: *comes in* uh... there's a....human....right outside Stork Mountain.... and.... she's begging to come in....

Junior: *surprised* ..... does......she have curly red hair....?

Assistant: ...yea....

Junior: and up in a big ponytail....?

Assistant: ...yeaaa.....

Junior: .....let her in.

Assistant: ooookaaaayy...... *closes door*

(15 mins later)

Tulip: *opens door to Juniors office*

Junior: *stares at her surprised*.....

Tulip: *stares at him surprised*......

Assistant: you...were supposed to knock first.....

Tulip: *looks at him with same face* *looks back at Junior*.....

Junior: ......

Tulip: *runs to him and knocks him off his chair with a hug* JUUUNIORRRRR!!!!

Junior: aK OK OK I GET IT I GET IT

Tulip: *lets go of hug* sorry...hehe

Junior: *looks at her* *blushes and stares at her* ...*stops and smiles a bit* w-why...did you come here....?

Tulip: Well....*looks down* because..... I missed you..... *looks back up smiling at him*

Junior: *surprised a bit*...

Tulip: I know it's stupid....but-

Junior: What?! No! It's not-*calms down* .....I mean....It's not stupid. .....I....I sorta....maybe.....missedyoutoo.... MAYBE.

Tulip: *hugs him* AWWW JUNIORRR

Junior: *sigh* *grumpy*......*looks at her* ......*smiles* *hugs her back*

Tulip: *lets go of hug* So.... done anything new yet?

Junior: um.... well....not anything besides what you already know about... *smiles awkwardly*

Tulip: O right the whole delivering babies again thing.

Junior: yea......and....I wanted to....hire...more variety of birds...l-like you said....but-

Tulip: AWW YOU WANTED TO DO WHAT I SAID? YOU'RE SO SWEET

Junior: *awkward smile* uh... y-yea.... well... like I was saying....I couldn't do that...because... they had no way of flying....

Tulip: *GASP* WHAT IF I STAY HERE AND BUILD JET PACKS FOR THEM

Junior: R-really...?

Tulip: YEA *smiles really big*

Junior: *stares at her*....

Tulip: So...can I??? *goes really close to his face* *really big adorable smile*

Junior: *staring into her eyes*.....

Tulip: Junior...? *smile shrinks a bit*

Junior: *still staring* ....

Tulip: Junior.... *waves hand in front of his face*

Junior: *stops* W-WHA?

Tulip: *confused* ...... *smiles* I asked you if I could stay here and make jet packs for the other birds!

Junior: Oh. Yea- YES you can definitely stay here!!

Tulip: EEE *hugs him* THANK YOUUU

Junior: *slowly smiles and hugs back* ....

Tulip: *lets go of hug* IM GONNA GO GET MY STUFF HEHE *runs out and shuts door*

Junior: *a little sad she left even tho she's coming back* .....*sigh* *looks up at the picture on his desk sadly* (I wish I could tell her...)