Chapter 10

A/N: So I may have to take a break because in a few days I am going to the doctors and I don't know what will happen after that. I may have to go to hospital or talk to someone about things. I think my life now is all screwed up and I'm not in a very mental state. Sorry but I thought I'd tell you guys so you aren't wondering where the update is. I will post the next chapter asap.

P.S This is more a filler chapter so bare aware that it is bad and short. 

*****

"Michael, hurry up!" Chuck yelled from downstairs. He was getting annoyed because the packing took so long. "Yea, yea. I'm coming!" I yell carrying my last box. All my things had been packed from my room and put either in the car or in our hired van. Lucifer was doing the same at his place and was going to meet us at our new house.

Chuck had bought it a week after we went to inspect it. I rush down the stairs, eager to get to my own house, will Luci's and I's house but still.

*****

"Well, that's all of them" Chuck sighed, placing the last down inside the house. "You boys sure you'll be okay by yourselves? " John asked as he held his hand in Lucifer's shoulder with a proud face. Luci and I look at each other, and smiled, before turning back to John. "I think we're good" "Well then, we better start setting everything up" and off we went. We all help out each other in setting up different parts of the house and finished about half just before we decided to have tea. I order everyone a pizza and invited our siblings down to eat with the families.

"Wow, nice place" Dean said smiling as he dragged Cas into the kitchen to steal another slice of pizza. Sam slapped his away before speaking. "You've already had enough pizza. If you're taking any, it goes to Cas. Got that?" Dean just nodded towards the pizza, looking at Cas. Cas just smiled and nodded before taking the piece Dean had wanted. Once they were out of Sam's sight, Cas gave the piece back to Dean.

"They're so cute together" I state, nudging Lucifer's arm. He smiles and agrees before pulling me into a kiss. I was kinda shocked, because of how sudden it was, but quickly eased into it all the while Sam is saying 'PDA' and shielding his eyes with his hands. Lucifer pulled away before whispering in my ear, "Lets finish this tonight" and seductively licked his lips. 

*****

After the pizza and an episode of Sherlock, everyone else went back home while Lucifer and I backed and cleaned everything up. "Oh sure, we'll clean up everything. Lazy bitches" Lucifer bitched about the others being lazy for a few minutes while we cleaned. "Lucifer, how about...we watch another episode of Sherlock?" I ask stretching my arms out and pulling Lucifer into a hug, while he rested his head in my neck. I felt him smile on my neck and inhale my scent. "Stop smelling me and let's go watch! I wanna see what happens next" I bounce  and laugh as I pull Luci onto the couch and laying him next to me.  He grabbed the remote from the side of the couch and started up the last episode of season 2. (I have finished it and I need more) 

Once the episode finished, I realized Lucifer had fallen asleep with his arm tucked under the cushion trapping me. I nudge him, and whisper to him. "Luci, get up. I wanna lay in bed, not on the couch" I whine before I start pushing him. I finally had enough and rolled him of the couch making his head fall into the ground, leaving his body behind. He groaned as the rest of his body flopped onto the next to him. "Thank you for the nice wake up" He grumbled with his sexy morning voice. "Come on. We still have something to finish" I wink and grab his attention. He sits up and smirks at me before he jumps up, lifts me off the ground, and rushes into our room.