Male Jesse x Female Jesse (Neighbors)

Note: Female Jesse is called Jessica and both Jesse's are NOT related in this lemon oneshot.

Jesse's Pov:

I groaned as I made my way home from another hard day of work. Today was like any other day. My boss being rude and giving me and the other employees extra work, him yelling at us for no reason, giving us extra hours. That was enough. I needed someone to help me relax, but i'm on my own. I have no family of my own, or a wife for that matter.

I haven't dated since I was sixteen, and that was nine years ago. I sighed in relief when I entered my door and plop down on my couch after I closed the door behind me. I think i'll just call a sick day tomorrow so that I can have a day off. Then the next day I could make up the 'work' I missed, as he says. My boss' name is Aiden Hugerford. I hated the guy since elementary school, and he hated me back, he still does. He use to be the school bully and I still can't believe he owns the industry. His grades were horrible, but I have a feeling his father did something about it. I shook my head, and decided to think of someone else. Someone else which I had fallen with .

My neighbor.

I smiled as I thought of the beautiful raven hair girl with the same emerald eyes I had. Her name is Jessica, she's sweet and kind that she warmed my heart. We met not too long after she first moved in this neighborhood, it was rather nice. What I also know is that she is single, to be honest i'm quite surprised. Someone as pretty as her should at least have a date. Well, either way, I just wanted to kiss her perfect lips and keep her in my arms for as long as I live.

My thoughts faded when I heard a knock on the door. I looked at my wrist watch while raising an eyebrow. It was past eleven, who would be here in such late hour? I shrugged and went to open the door as I said, "Coming, coming." I made my way to the door and opened it to see Jessica. I was quite surprised to see her here, especially in this hour.

"Jessica?"

"Hi there Jesse. Sorry to bother you in this hour, but can I talk to you for a moment? It's kinda important." She bit her lower lip as she spoke.

"Uh...Sure, sure. Come on in." I said as I let her in.

I did not fail to see her nervousness, which worried me. I closed the door and turn to see Jessica sitting on the couch. She was biting her lower lip as she stared at the floor, no doubt was she thinking of something.

"So... What's up?" I asked, to break up the awkward silence.

Her head snapped up and she blushed a bit. I sat next to her which for some reason made her blush a deeper red color. I raised an eyebrow but I decided to shake it off.

"I-I..." She tried to get the words, but she struggled as she she shuttered.

I gave her a warm smile and pull her closer for a hug, which made her blush harder, if it were possible anyway. She looked at me and I used my hand to remove the hair that was covering her pretty face.

"I wish I could kiss those lips right now."

"It's ok Jessica. You can tell me anything. We are friends after all right?"

Jessica looked straight into my eyes and smiled weakly before nodding. "Ye-yeah, I guess we are."

I smiled, although it breaks my heart to say we are just friends, I knew that they were the right words to leave my lips.

"So, are you going to tell me or are you just going to stare into my eyes?" I teased which made her blush a little and giggle.

"Yeah, sorry."