Female Jesse x Petra (Gone out, not really)

Note: Both Female Jesse and Male Jesse are here. Male Jesse stays as Jesse while Female Jesse is called Jessica.

Petra's Pov:

"You sure you girls don't want to don't want to come?" Asked Jesse.

The Jesse and Lukas are going out for a hang out today. They asked me and Jessica to come, but we had other plans. I love Jesse, and Jessica loves Lukas, but we also love each other, so we want to have some time to ourselves. 

"We're sure Jesse, thanks for inviting us though." I said before I kissed him in the cheek.

"Alright, lets go Jesse. We'll see you girls later." Waved Lukas as he and Jesse walked out the door.

"Goodbye boys, see you later." Me and Jessica waved at them as they got in Jesse's car.

Once the boys drove away and were out of view, me and Jessica looked at each other and smirked before I closed the door and we went to the basement of the house. Jessica closed it and locked it before she followed me down. We kinda do this every time the boys go to hang out in town or whatever they do. Is not specifically cheating, it's most likely improving our bedroom skills for the boys. But it's also expressing our love to each other.

Once we reached the final steps, I turned on the lights of this room. Nothing too special in here. This was like a hang out section. There was a couch, a television, a Foosball table and a king size bed. We use this room once in a while with the boys to hang out, but we use it mostly when they are gone. We mostly use the bed though.

Before the both of us knew it, we were slowly removing our clothes before we crashed to the bed in the room, making it squeak a bit. Soon, moans and groans were coming out of our mouths while we were kissing the life out of each other. Right now, I was licking Jessica's neck before slowly kicking my way down to her breast.

"P-Petra...~" Moaned Jessica.

I licked her breast while my hand took care of the other one. My other hand slowly made it's way down to her sweet went clint. I pushed a finger inside and she moaned a bit louder which made me be thankful that the boys were not at home otherwise they would hear us. I thrusted the finger in and out slowly before I pushed in another finger and sped up the process. While Jessica continued to mewl over the satisfaction in between her legs, I continued to suck on her breast as my tongue swirled around her nipple while my hand rubbed and pinched her other nipple.

While the moans kept on getting louder along with the heat, I pushed in a third finger inside her which made her scream a bit. After a while, I felt Jessica's walls get tighter around my fingers. I knew she was getting close, so I sped up the process. Before she could come, I removed my fingers from there and let my mouth abandon the breast I was pleasing.

Jessica whimpered a bit before she gasped when she felt my mouth replace my fingers. She moaned a bit louder and she jerked her hips a bit. I let my tongue swirl around her walls, letting it taste her insides.

"P-Petra! I-I-! She couldn't even finish her sentence, because she screamed in pleasure as she finally released her orgasm.

I caught all of her sticky juices, once she was done, I pulled away from her entrance and swallowed them, with a big smile on her face. Jessica was still sweating and panting so that she could catch her breath. Once she mange to catch her breath, we swapped places. I was now on bottom and she was on top.

She grabbed my breast with her hand and placed her mouth on my other breast. I moaned a little and enjoyed the satisfaction. It felt similar as how Jesse pleased me whenever we made love. Jessica was sucking on my nipple while her hand was pinching the other while massaging my breast. I moaned a little louder at the satisfaction and looked at Jessica as she fooled around with my breast.

"Ah~"

I felt Jessica's other hand slowly approach to my wet entrance and she began to rub it before she pushed in a finger, making me moan a little louder. Heat and sweat began to form slowly in my body as she continued. After a few moments, I felt her push in another finger, close on making me screaming. After another few minutes, she pushed in third finger, making me scream a little. After a few thrust, I felt a strong tug on my stomach, confirming me that I was almost close to my climax.

Jessica noticed this, because she stopped playing around with my breast and pulled her fingers out of my insides. She then went down to my crouch and placed her mouth where her fingers were at first.

I moaned and bit my lower lip from screaming. I felt Jessica's tongue swirl around, tasting my insides. I felt my climax getting closer within every moment passing. After a few minutes, I screamed and let it all out. Jessica caught them all before she pulled away and swallowed them with a smile.

After a few minutes on me panting to catch my breath, we decided to get dressed up and enjoy ourselves outside while we wait for the boys. Once we were dressed up, we went upstairs and unlocked the door before we opened it and stepped out. 

"Sooooo....What do you want to do now?" Asked Jessica, I shrugged.

"I don't know, we could watch television or something." I answered as we made our way to the living room. 

"Or, you girls can join us." 

We froze once we heard that sentence from a familiar voice. We slowly turned around and we saw Jesse and Lukas, here, early and with smirks in their faces. Jessica and I were lost in words. What are they doing here this early! Usually they come home late in the afternoon!

"W-what...What..." Me and Jessica were still lost in words as the boys responded, knowing what we were going to ask.

"We came here to get my cell phone since I left it here by mistake. But once we came here, we heard some moans and screams down there. We could have gone there to check it out, but you girls locked the door. So we couldn't do anything but to hear. And let me say, it sounded as if you girls enjoyed yourselves." Explained Jesse with a smug look on his face.

Jessica and I gulped as the boys got closer and soon enough, they grabbed us and placed us on their shoulders. Soon after, they started taking us somewhere.

"AH! Where are we going!?" I screamed.

"To our bedrooms." Jesse responded.

"WHY?!" Jessica and I screamed in unison.

"You'll find out soon~."

The both of us couldn't help but to gulp as the boys took us away.

A/N: Yep! This was requested by Obrexi_FoolfyWolf! This idea kinda was already used in my old lemon oneshots before it was deleted. So I made some changes! So, up next is Lukas x Female Jesse. See ya later my dirty sinners!"