Lukas x Female Jesse (Human and Demon)

No one's Pov:

"It was nice of you to let me stay here Lukas. But I don't think I can live in a cave." Sighed a human female named Jesse.

Lukas was a demon who was exiled not too long ago for being frame for murder. He looked like human but he had large horns on his head and a golden tail with golden wings on his back and some old pants he was given by Jesse. He was badly beaten and bruised when the two met. He would've bleed to death if it weren't for Jesse, the lovely and beautiful human woman who lives in a village. Jesse couldn't take him to the village, chances are that he'll get caught and killed, she didn't want that.

"It' fine Jesse. It's understandable that you can't live here. But I don't want you to live in that village now that your ex is running for mayor. Not to mention our small generation we're hiding." Sighed Lukas.

Jesse's ex husband, Aiden, was running for mayor so that he can get Jesse back. Jesse caught him sleeping with another girl a few months after she met Lukas. Aiden has been trying to get her back, but she refused to be near the dirty cheater.

"I know Lukas. But remember that I have you, and nothing is going to change that." Said Jesse as she kissed his cheek and rub his tail.

Lukas and Jesse got together not too long after she got divorced. No one knows about their love and they can't otherwise they will get killed. Jesse and Lukas had been trying to find a place to live together and raise the child she was caring. They plan to live until Jesse loses her life. Unlike humans, demons can live forever, which is saddening, but a demon can bring back a human as a demon once they takes their soul. Lukas doesn't plan to do that for a very long time.

"Perhaps....But i'm worried for you. You are caring my child, and if the village were to find out that you had mated with a demon, not only will they kill our child, they would kill you for being a traitor to you're species." Lukas kissed her.

Jesse was three weeks pregnant, so no one could see she was with child. The process of the child will take nine months like a human child, much to the duos relief. Jesse sighed and rubbed her flat stomach, soon she'll start to show and the village would wonder who the father is. And if they find out who the father is, the word trouble will be spelled in more ways than one.

"Well.... I guess I see your point. But where should we live? I can't live in a cave." Jesse asked.

"I could rebuild us an abandoned house. I've seen human males make them look new before with weird looking barks of these trees. So it shouldn't be a problem." Smiled Lukas.

"Really? Do you need help?" Lukas shook his head.

"No. I got it, although I do need the materials in order to build it." He sighed.

"I could get them. I still live in the town and they have the materials you need. What do you need?" She asked.

"Um well.... I need that stick that is holding that strong weird rock shape..."

"A hammer."

"Right. A hammer and those things that the hammer crushes in order to get the wood to stay together..."

"Nails."

"Nails? Like the nails in our toes and hands?" Asked a confused Lukas which made Jesse laugh.

"No Lukas. Not those nails. I'll show them to you once I get them alright." Lukas nodded. "Where do you plan on building our new home?"

"I found a place far away from human property and demon territory. I already got the tree barks ready. I just need to get those objects you call furniture once i'm done. I could take it from one of those stores."