Tony's Birthday.

It was another day and another now its been a few weeks and Ziva had to admit she hated doing desk work but luckily when they were doing field work Abby would go to her or she'd go to Abby so she wasnt alone and today has been the same.

"So you want my help to do what again"Abby asked.
"Tony birthday coming up and would be the last with just us two i want it to be special"Ziva says.
"Why is it a big birthday"Abby says.
"No but he does alot for when its my birthday sectetly i want to do the same"Ziva says.
" go to his favourite Italian Resturant will go to so we can have a meal together"Abby says.
"Not a bad idea i guess after i could watch a film when were home or go out"Ziva says.
"Definetly"Abby says.
"Thanks Abs"Ziva says.

Tony's birthday.

"So what did Ziva get you"Mcgee says they were at the crime scene.
"New movies i wanted"Tony says.
" you and your movies Tony"Bishop says jokingly.
"Anyway so we still on for tonight"Mcgee says.
"Yeah"Bishop says.
"Well duh its my birthday"Tony says as they smile.
"Get to work you 3"Gibbs says as they continue.

"Ahh they gave me a birthday present confessing so we can go home early"Tony says.
"And celebrate your birthday see you at the restraunt in an hour"Abby says.
"Yeah Abs"Tony says.

Everyone was there Ducky,Palmer his wife Breena as they got a babysitter, Bishop , Mcgee,Abby Gibbs with Ziva and obviously Tony.

"This place is amazing wonder why its your favourite"Bishop says.
"Yeah it is"Palmer says as Abby was smiling joyfully.
"Whats up with you Abs"Ziva asked.
"Im just happy i love birthdays"Abby says.
"Even though its not yours"Breena says.
"Yeah because when birthdays arrive so do surprises"Abby says.
"Ok Abby no more alcohol for you"Mcgee says.
"Dont be a bore Probe shes enjoying herself"Tony says.

"What is with you two"Gibbs then asked Abby and Tony who kept eyeing eachother from the table Gibbs knew something was up though he kinda knew what was happening.
"Nothing"Tony and Abby say.
"I agree with Jethro"Ducky says.
"You know you two are acting like siblings hiding something"Breena says.

"Whats going on"Ziva asked.
"Tony has something to ask you"Abby says.
"Abby Scuito"Tony says.
"Antony Dinozzo II"Abby says back.
"What is she on about Tony"Ziva says.
"Well i didnt actually know when i was planning on doing this and lets just say im never telling Abby anything again"Tony says.
"What"Ziva asked.

"Ask her already"Abby says.
"Abby"Everyone else says.
"Ask me what"Ziva asked.
"Marry me"Tony says.
"What?"Ziva asked.
"I want to spend every second of every day with you and i was trying to find the best way to ask you Ziva will you marry me"Tony asked facing her as everyone stays silent.

"Yes"Ziva says.
"YAAY"Everyone cheers well Abby, Bishop,Breena ,Palmer and Mcgee.