Happy Birthday Ziva.

Ziva walks in seeing boquate of flowers on her desk she saw the car.
Happy birthday sweetcheeks Tony
Ziva smiles she doesn't celebrate her birthday much and never even spoke about it with anyone but yet Tony DiNozzo still buys her a boquate of flowers.

Tony walked by with Mcgee.

"Coffee"Mcgee says.
"Thank you"Ziva says with a smile.
"Muffin"Tony says as she smirks and takes it "thank you"Ziva says as he heads to his desk.

"Somebody has a secret admire"Abby says as she walks past with a gift bag.
"Abby"Ziva says.
"What I'm not gonna forget the only female person I hang with birthday am I"Abby says handing her the gift.
"Thank you"Ziva says as she opens it seeing a photo frame a pic of her and the team."I love it and have the perfect place for it"Ziva says putting it on her desk.

"I love it and have the perfect place for it"Ziva says putting it on her desk

"Thank you Abby"Ziva says as the two girls hug.
"Of course happy birthday"Abby says as she heads to the lair.
"Happy birthday Ziva"Mcgee says.
"You forgot didn't you Probie"Tony says.
"Oh and you didn't"Mcgee says.
"No but definitely gonna make sure I forget yours"Tony says.
"Just like all the other years Tony"Mcgee says.
"Yep you welcome"Tony says.

"Enough of that grab your gear"Gibbs says as the three grab their things as Gibbs hits Mcgee head.
"Thats for forgetting Ziva's birthday Mcgee"Gibbs says as Tony smirks at Mcgee as they head into the elevator.

They get to the crime scene.
"Ziva with me"Gibbs says as Tony and Mcgee look for evidence.

"So when did you start learning Hebrew"Mcgee asked.
"How does this go with the evidence probe"Tony asked.
"Abby and I over heard you last Friday tell Ziva something in hebrew"Mcgee says.
"Do you mean you and abby were spying"Tony says.
"Abby made me do it ok"Mcgee says as Tony took photos of evidence.
"Man up Probe I don't care just don't tell Gibbs anything"Tony says.
"So what did you tell her"Mcgee asked as Tony whispers and he smiles.

Mcgee insisted he takes the evidence to abby.

"Abby guess what?"Mcgee asked.
"Somebody has been murdered and we gotta figure out who did it"Abby says.
"Well yes but that's not it Tony told me what he said to Ziva the other day"Mcgee says.
"And"Abby says.
"And what Abby"Gibbs says.
"And is that all the evidence"Abby says.
"Yes it is"Gibbs says.
"Will finish this later"Abby whispers as Mcgee nods and walks off.

"Is there something I need to know Abby"Gibbs asked.
"Not until I look through the evidence Gibbs nothing"Abby says worried she can never lie to Gibbs.
"Ok"Gibbs says handing her drink.
"Thanks Gibbs"Abby says with a smile as he leaves.

When Tony and Ziva are working they make sure they stay as professional as they can when they are they would tell the whole world if they wanted to but cannot because of Gibbs rule.

Gibbs makes a bunch of rules that his team have to go by rule 12 is they can't date people from their team the two tried to but couldn't help it.

"I'll pick you up tonight"Tony whispers.
"Great what time"Ziva asked.
"8 O'clock"Tony says as she nods as Mcgee and Gibbs walk out as they go to work.
"Ah i see so he must definitely be a suspect"Tony says as it looked like they were working.

The case was finished quite quickly turns out the man who was murdered was murdered by his ex best friend after cheating with his fiance why he was out of action from an injury.

"That was a fun one don't you think Boss" Tony says.
"Yeah sure DiNozzo"Gibbs says as Tony grabbed his stuff to leave he was gonna pick Ziva up later.

"Ziva"Gibbs says as she walks over.
"Yes"Gibbs says.
"Happy birthday Ziva"Gibbs says handing her a gift.
"Thank you"Ziva says and hugs Gibbs as she walks off and opens it and smiles as she grabs her things and leaves.

Ziva gets ready for her birthday meal with Tony as he arrived.

"Ready for some fun"Tony says.
"Definitely"Ziva says as they head to Tony car and go to Ziva favourite restaurant.

"To you happy birthday"Tony says raising his glass.
"Thank you"Ziva says as she raised her glass before taking a sip of her drink non of them were drinking alcohol Tony because he was driving and Ziva well she didn't feel like having any.

"Thank you for another great evening"Ziva says as they get to his car.
"Oh yes your present"Tony says as he hands it to her.
"Tony you didn't have to get me anything"Ziva says.
"I wanted to and it's something small"Tony says as she opens it.
"My necklace"Ziva says with a smirk.
"Yeah the chain broke from what happened last Friday and all and well I love having the necklace in my pocket and all but it looks too good on you"Tony says as she smiles and kisses him and puts the necklace on.
"Thank you"Ziva says as they head back to her apartment to watch a movie.

"So I was thinking"Ziva says as they walk into her apartment.
"Oh yeah"Tony questions with a smile.
"Yeah that we should skip the movie and have some fun"Ziva says with a mischief smile.
" I like the way you think"Tony says as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kisses him as he depens the kiss and they walk to her bedroom as they finish Ziva's birthday with a bang.