Apoligising.

It's been a full month and Tony was about to return after his suspention from Gibbs, Ziva and him still didn't listen they saw eachother every day after work and stayed together all night even decided to spend christmas again together this year like the last two years they spent together in newyork.

Ziva doesn't talk to Gibbs at all which was very hard especially as he is so much more like a father to her than her dad is, if their was an investigation she'd only talk to Mcgee and work with him Mcgee was the only one speaking when it came to it.

Everyone was at the bullpen Mcgee and Abby and Mcgee were talking when Ziva walks in with Tony.

"Tony your back"Abby says hugging him.
"Hey Abs"Tony says hugging her as he went to his desk sitting down Ziva already was at her desk already.

"DiNozzo a word"Gibbs says.
"Coming boss"Tony then says as he follows him to the elavtor and stops it.

"I'm sorry for the argument between us Gibbs but i did mean what i said i do love Ziva and i'd choose her over the job i love"Tony says.
"I understand that DiNozzo just don't hurt her ok"Gibbs says.
"I could never"Tony says.
"Right but one thing when your here its business ok"Gibbs says Tony nods "of course thank you"Tony says.

"Well"Mcgee says.
"Everything is fine we talked"Tony says and looks at Ziva. "You should talk to him to"Tony says as Ziva knew he was right.

Ziva went over to Gibbs.

"Yes"Gibbs just says.
"I'm sorry for breaking a rule Gibbs"Ziva says.
"Don't do it again Ziva"Gibbs tells her as she nods and goes back to work.

"Everything ok now"Abby asked.
"Yeah i think Gibbs just approved of me and Tony"Ziva says.
"Thats great"Abby says hugging Ziva as she smiles.
"Yeah it is"Ziva says now everything was back to normal and even better she doesn't have to hide her relationship with Tony anymore which made her smile even more.